Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And will still get HC interviews, as crazy as that may sound.

I really don't understand why. He's proven he's a terrible player's coach, a terrible x's and o's coach, and a terrible roster management coach. You have got to be good at least 1 of these things in order to be a competent HC.

Guaranteed money needs to not be a thing anymore IMO. There can be injury insurance, but the rest of the contract should be performance based

This guarantee shit is inflating contracts and waters down effort

Guaranteed money needs to not be a thing anymore IMO. There can be injury insurance, but the rest of the contract should be performance based

This guarantee **** is inflating contracts and waters down effort
Get the guarantee money now the player can slack off and the team legally has to pay him. What a scam.

Unbelievable. For Sweat? Good player but definitely not worth that type of money.
The above tweet is not accurate.
Pretty much the same contract Rashan Gary just signed in GB. Gary is a little over one year younger but has been slightly less productive. Bears had to fill a need at DE and Sweat's probably an overpay but quality DE are seldom available; just look at the FA ends over the last couple years. Plus the DEs in this year's draft aren't highly touted, and Bears have other pressing needs to address.

Watching the Miami/KC game....why have so many officials on the field if they can't call the penalty when it happens...seems every flag brings up a conversation between all the refs.

Not NFL but around A league, the AFL.
Jeff Fisher is the administrator for the return of the Nashville Kats.
AFL known for their high scores will be pleased to know that Nashville will be a regular in the 40’s as they are always in FG range, 10-15 FG a game should keep them competitive to around a new Fisher day, May 5th.

Jeff Fisher helping bring back Nashville Kats and Arena Football League
I had no idea the Arena league was around for 20+ years the first time. For some reason I thought it was only around for a few seasons in the 2000s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back