Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Over !!!! It was nice to think that we had a chance. Nothing like the Titans to gift the Bengals their first playoff road victory.

Game plan was fine, Tannehill has been terrible. His throws are off and he threw late on that INT.
You don’t have a clue. I’m at the game. 75% of the time, not a single receiver is open. This offense is a joke and has been all season. I guess Tannehill went from hero to zero overnight. Keep defending the moron Downing though.

Aw fuck. Last year I was fine after td in this situation but this year nope. Tanny can have a blowout. Running game can but our qb can't do what Joe burrow is doing.

I never want a number 1 seed again. Let talking heads say we don’t belong, lucked in, whatever. Titans have like a zero ability to win as a favorite.

Terrible opening defensive play to start the half. Down two scores now. We gotta start answering back. And the defense needs to get back to its dominate form.

Mixon doing his best Derrick Henry impression, and doing it well. A three and out here and the Bengals may just put this one away soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back