Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t have a clue. I’m at the game. 75% of the time, not a single receiver is open. This offense is a joke and has been all season. I guess Tannehill went from hero to zero overnight. Keep defending the moron Downing though.

You truly are the dumbest fucker on this board. Bitch all year about running too much, too conservative, blah, blah, Titans come out throwing and you still complain.

this game is all about the lack of execution by Tannehill

Plenty of football to play. Down 10 isn't insurmountable. The D has shown it can keep us in it and with Henry still just warmig up, we should have ourselves a football game. Go Titans! Titan up!

Was a die hard fan for 40yrs but I haven't watched an NFL game the last two years since they got all political with their BS. My uncle said they were having a hard time with the Bungles and I just laughed. Been watching this team suck since the 80's. I live in reality and have zero expiations of this team or its franchise. Thought it would be funny to check out the Forum and see all the love for the team and coaches turn into hate once they lose today. When they blow it today like they have since its existence, don't be mad, don't be angry, don't cry because none of the players give a dang about your or I. The players / coaches collect their six to seven figure checks and go home not giving a crap about you or me. Once you accept it, this part of your life become a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back