Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If tanny plays for this team next year, i will not watch a single game. He showed his true colors today, he is trash and cannot play in this league anymore

Just not a good game fundamentally. Should have run the wildcat on that 4th and short. Missed tackles and missed blocks.

Seems like the Titans have never blocked Reader since he came into the league with the Texans from Clemson.

Bengals were an average defense 16th in scoring defense and 19th in total defense. We should have done better.

Titans/Oilers have been crushing me for 30+ years. For some reason this year I had no hopes. Tannehill showed he wasn't reliable when Henry went down. This was inevitable and the same will happen next year if they don't bring someone else in.

well the problem is we start from scratch and I just can’t go through this again.

Titans/Oilers have been crushing me for 30+ years. For some reason this year I had no hopes. Tannehill showed he wasn't reliable when Henry went down. This was inevitable and the same will happen next year if they don't bring someone else in.
Problem is we are stuck with Tammy. His cap hit is redonkulous

I wish I could make 20 million to wet the bed when it counts. I really like him, but this is three years in a row to get eliminated, and with that defense we should have stomped the Bengals.
This feels worse than the Super Bowl.

You could break this game down simply by saying that Burrow has emerged into an elite QB and that RT is not one.

Bengals won because they had the better QB. Burrow was impressive considering how much pressure he was under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back