Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure RT feels like total crap right now but that bank account can help ease his pain.

We will move away from him this off season. His salary next year is $29M! In salary! No way we are paying that.

There wasn’t really any hype. Everyone said we were the worst #1 seed in history and we didn’t prove them wrong.
It’s sickening.

the titans as a franchise just can not handle a spotlight. There only chance for any success ever, is when they’re 100% counted out.

the franchise is among the most miserable to be a fan of. At least as a Jags fan I can dress like a clown and never lose sleep because there is no hope. These a$$holes fool me year after year and often week after week.

I'd rather draft a qb. We need a homegrown star. Trade up. Get a guy. And let's go get it. We would be a Superbowl favorite with Wilson or Rodgers, but the Titans have been cursed in free agency.
Landing a superstar QB in the draft is like winning the lottery. How many have we picked over the last 10-15years?

Miami has been looking since Marino left. Not as easy as it sounds. But you’re right, we gotta do something.

I'm sure RT feels like total crap right now but that bank account can help ease his pain.

We will move away from him this off season. His salary next year is $29M! In salary! No way we are paying that.
I think a trade with Seattle is best option. Wilson wants out, Seattle can get a qb who can Atleast get you to the post season, just make it sweet for them and give them a kings haul of draft picks on top of it.

Mariotta would have been better option today, probably would have got one of those third down runs that Tanny couldn't.

Not that I want Mary back, but just shows how pathetic Tannys performance was

Landing a superstar QB in the draft is like winning the lottery. How many have we picked over the last 10-15years?

Miami has been looking since Marino left. Not as easy as it sounds. But you’re right, we gotta do something.
This is not a good year for QBs coming out is it?
What's the price for Rodgers? Lol

I’ll say it again. You do not need an elite QB to win a SB. THill sucking doesn’t change my mind in the slightest on that.

as a matter of fact, I’d rather spend less and get a QB that has absolutely displayed all the signs that they will NEVER reach that level because Dumb f**k OC’s won’t even be tempted to put the ball in their hands when it doesn’t make any sense. That second INT should not have even been considered for a pass. If we had say a Tyrod Taylor, no one would have even thought he’s good enough to pass and we would have kept running, likely to the EZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back