Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What heck happened to Tanny? 2019 and 2020 he was good. Is it the loss of Art Smith? I was thinking that it was because he didn’t have his main weapons and the oline was all banged up.

But he was absolutely terrible tonight. We had them right where we wanted them. Just drive it down, kick a FG and go onto the next round. Or, at minimum take to OT.

It’s sickening.

the titans as a franchise just can not handle a spotlight. There only chance for any success ever, is when they’re 100% counted out.

the franchise is among the most miserable to be a fan of. At least as a Jags fan I can dress like a clown and never lose sleep because there is no hope. These a$$holes fool me year after year and often week after week.

Just like when they were the Oilers

I know y’all are going to say I’m crazy. But what’s the cap hit if we let Henry go. He’s great for a long run when he gets to 4-5 strides. But man he’s so slow to the hole sometime and has zero wiggle between the tackles. Yeah yeah yeah I’m crazy. But I thought Foreman was playing nearly as well before he went out, and we got him off the street. I love the big man. But it’s getting more and more obvious you can’t win the Super Bowl in this league without a good-to-great QB. Which we don’t have.

Welp fellas
I’m now looking forward to the Winter Olympics to watch a real man’s sport, curling

I’m all in for Aaron Rogers in the off season free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back