Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So pissed right now.. It's not like we let the Bills or Chiefs beat us, but the damn Bengals? We sacked them 9 times and our defense held them all game long, only to get beat 19-16.

Vrabel needs to get rid of Downing and Tanny. These clowns are not the answer. If Vrabel won't get rid of these clowns, then Vrabel needs to go.

Most disappointed I’ve ever been leaving a football game. Could not ask a defense to play better. Should have won the game by 20. Unfortunately; as I’ve said all season, we have an OC who is a horrible play caller. This team came out flat all season. Tannehill had a bad game but he’s no worse than he’s ever been. Art just knew how to hide his weaknesses. Downing does not. Those 2 horrible play calls on 3rd and 1 cost us the game. We could have ran the clock out and won the game. Downing’s cuteness ended our season, just as I’ve predicted all along.

Most disappointed I’ve ever been leaving a football game. Could not ask a defense to play better. Should have won the game by 20. Unfortunately; as I’ve said all season, we have an OC who is a horrible play caller. This team came out flat all season. Tannehill had a bad game but he’s no worse than he’s ever been. Art just knew how to hide his weaknesses. Downing does not. Those 2 horrible play calls on 3rd and 1 cost us the game. We could have ran the clock out and won the game. Downing’s cuteness ended our season, just as I’ve predicted all along.
Downing needs to be shown the doot.

By "doot" I mean "door".

That leads to the Jets interview room.

I know y’all are going to say I’m crazy. But what’s the cap hit if we let Henry go. He’s great for a long run when he gets to 4-5 strides. But man he’s so slow to the hole sometime and has zero wiggle between the tackles. Yeah yeah yeah I’m crazy. But I thought Foreman was playing nearly as well before he went out, and we got him off the street. I love the big man. But it’s getting more and more obvious you can’t win the Super Bowl in this league without a good-to-great QB. Which we don’t have.
We absolutely have to keep Henry. He was still leading the league in rushing after being out 4 games

So pissed right now.. It's not like we let the Bills or Chiefs beat us, but the damn Bengals? We sacked them 9 times and our defense held them all game long, only to get beat 19-16.

Vrabel needs to get rid of Downing and Tanny. These clowns are not the answer. If Vrabel won't get rid of these clowns, then Vrabel needs to go.
Downing will be gone, but we stuck with Tammy

I don't give a damn... Any rookie QB is better than #17 at this point..

#17 lost this game for us, fair and square. #17 is no longer needed.
It’s true, he had a bad game. Jackrabbit had a pick.. tackling was awful on a few plays they scored on, and our line couldn’t gain a yard on two plays. All would have sealed the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back