Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think tannehill ever scanned the field and looked for the open guy. even on the TD pass to AJ he just stared at him the whole time and then threw into double coverage lol

i dont think tannehill ever scanned the field and looked for the open guy. even on the TD pass to AJ he just stared at him the whole time and then threw into double coverage lol
Just like that pass that ended it for us last season when he was staring Raymond down and he fell before the pass got to him.

It’s true, he had a bad game. Jackrabbit had a pick.. tackling was awful on a few plays they scored on, and our line couldn’t gain a yard on two plays. All would have sealed the game

Sure. There were other mistakes.

But bottom line... The D held the begals to 19 points. And we couldn't put up 20 with a full roster.

This one's on downing and Tannehill.

We absolutely have to keep Henry. He was still leading the league in rushing after being out 4 games
The only reason I brought it up was because of the realative lack of drop in production. We are a running team either way. We were a top 6 rushing team before and after Henry’s injury. But mostly because we need as much cap room as possible. Especially if we want to hold on to the dream of trading for a good QB.

“We feel they reached their ceiling and we need to go further”. Isn’t that what the organization likes to say?!?!
You will never get any further than we have with Tannehill. Shocked we made it to the one AFC Championship game. We will not get back with him as QB.
You will also never get anywhere with this OC. MUCH MORE TALENT NOW than when everyone claimed we had talent so it had to be Robiskie and Mularkey.

The only reason I brought it up was because the realative lack of drop in production. We are a running team 1st either way. We were at top 6 rushing team before and after Henry’s injury. But mostly because we need as much cap room as possible. Especially if we want to hold on to the dream of trading for a good QB.

Henry played with a season-ending injury.

He did his best, lower your expectations.

Place the blame where it belongs. DOWNING refused to adjust.

I'm sure he's probably a good guy, but he screwed it up today.

While downing was bad, it was more Tannehill. Without that last pick, we likely win, let alone the other two.

Henry was the same guy tonight as he was before his injury. I honestly didn’t see a difference. He’s always been slow hitting the hole. The thing that make him special, and what we are all hoping for, is when he can get to that 4th-5th step and out run people. Or the outside zone when he’s nearly up to full speed and can throw the stiff arm. That’s when he’s at his best.

Tannehill red zone pick was the difference
The first pick of the game gave them 3 points, that red zone pick took points off the board for us. Probably 7, we had them on their heels, but minimum 3. Then of course the last one gave them another 3.

So those picks were a minimum of 9 gifted points, possibly 13 if the red zone pick would have resulted in a TD for us. Either way, we win easily without the Tanny pick-fest. A common theme this year for some reason.

Henry was the same guy tonight as he was before his injury. I honestly didn’t see a difference. He’s always been slow hitting the hole. The thing that make him special, and what we are all hoping for, is when he can get to that 4th-5th step and out run people.
But he didnt.

Two and a half months off will do that.

It was amazing that he played as well as he did. He's definitely the face of the franchise, and deservedly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back