Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. and it doesn’t hurt any less.

for about 5 years my heart got tough, battle tested even knowing we were about to trot Jake Locker and talents like Bishop Sankey on the field. Couldn’t hurt me then.

then comes along Mularkey and Demarco Murray and this soft spot starts growing. Henry shows up, and AJ Brown, and a cross-eyed coach willing to cut his own D1ck off for a SB and I was just sucked in. I let my guard down faster than a blitzer running at Nate Davis.

I hate this team so much that I MUST stick with them to watch the Lombardi trophy come here once.

Been a fan of this franchise for over thirty years. I remember the playoff loss to the Steelers in 89 where the Oilers took the lead only to blow it on the legs of Merrill fucking Hodge. I remember the playoff loses to Elway and Montana, and of course, that game in Buffalo.

The name change to Titans, but this franchise is still the same old Oilers. Come playoff time, they find new and inventive ways to lose. At this point, I’m pretty numb too it and I’ve accepted that this team will likely not win a Super Bowl in my lifetime.

I feel some people are overlooking this.

Start a drive Henry gets 3 carries for like 17 yards, then foreman comes in and rips of a 54 yarder to the 11 yard line.
Our OC immediately thought, let’s call a WR screen to ROGERS.

how many things are wrong about this?
-not one screen, to anyone, has worked all year long.
-there are weapons all over the field, ROGERS is not one of them. No play should be designed for him with a healthy roster.
-we just ran the ball at will all over their D, why are you passing at all?
-last, the play itself unfolding. THill, just throws right at the defender that picks it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel some people are overlooking this.

min a drive Henry gets 3 carries for like 17 yards, then foreman comes in and rips of a 54 yarder to the 11 yard line.
Our OC immediately thought, let’s call a WR screen to ROGERS.

how many things are wrong about this?
-not one screen, to anyone, has worked all year long.
-there are weapons all over the field, ROGERS is not one of them. No play should be designed for him with a healthy roster.
-we just ran the ball at will all over their D, why are you passing at all?
-last, the play itself unfolding. THill, just throws right at the defender that picks it off.

That was the worst call in that situation. Downing tried to get cute and not run a play that works. Kills entire momentum of the drive

Ignorant comment by Vrabel. Too many sacks? I guess he’ll get rid of Schwartz and keep the rest in f the staff so they can get back to no pressure.
defense got 9 sacks and an INT what the fuck is he talking about

defense carried the team and dude's downplaying a record # of sacks in the playoffs?

man get the fuck out, he can go too.. that XP call + last year's punt + all the other dumb shit, just get the fuck out

defense got 9 sacks and an INT what the **** is he talking about

defense carried the team and dude's downplaying a record # of sacks in the playoffs?

man get the **** out, he can go too.. that XP call + last year's punt + all the other dumb ****, just get the **** out

Let's just shut the franchise down. Start a badminton team. The Tennessee Tiddlewinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back