Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusted that the Bengals and their fans are celebrating at/on Nissan Stadium..

Titans fans and the defense did their jobs. Downing and #17 should be ashamed of themselves right now.

You hold the Bengals to 19, you're suppose to win that game, no excuses. Bengals fans have been trolling every damn website, the media was all over Burrow and the Bengals offense, we sack Burrow all game long and our offense can't produce more than 19 points to win this damn game?

I can’t believe you all are talking about Joe Flacco. You think Tannehill is bad, bring him in…
So this is my mindset about this, I don’t think Flacco has any arm left, even for the dink and dunks BUT there is no frickin way any OC accidentally puts the games in his hands, so when things are going well, he’d still have no choice but to run the dam ball and let the D win games.
Also not sure Flacco can still protect the ball either. A QB that can move a little would be better,

The best you can hope for is to get rid of Woodside and bring someone cheap in that has potential to push Tannehill. Maybe like CJ Beathard. That’s who I wanted them to sign last year.

He was not 100%. He was capable of playing but he did not have the same burst and acceleration he normally has. He’s better than most even at 80% strength but he was not 100.

He looked fine to me. Only thing was his stamina. He really started to get in a groove but then we would have to spell him for Foreman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back