Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
hindsight 20/20 but not a bad play call to mix it up Tannehill just screwed it up. His throws all night were stare downs and off target
I think it was a bad play-call to mix it up when running directly at them was killing them.
And if you’re going to mix it up, do not pick a play that has had zero success all season and no reason to not attempt using your weapons. I’d be less pi$$ed (although only mildly) if the screen att was supposed to be to Jones or brown, or even Foreman or Henry, but no, it was to Rogers.

Next year we will most likely not be 1 seed which would be a good thing for this team because this team never handles being the 1 seed well.
I’m rooting for a divisional battle til week 18 and at best a #4 seed but really to get that #7 seed, maybe even by virtue of some other favorite losing which gets the titans in. Then everyone will think they don’t belong which means they can play less stupid.

This one hurt
Hurt Bad
Hurt very bad

I was so pumped up through the game
Neil O’Donnell Eve. came over to my seats and cheered with us for a few
Such great energy in the stadium during the game
Even when they were about to kick the field goal I felt In my heart that he would miss
I just thought there was no way we could lose with out D playing lights out

then it was over
It was all over
Season down the drain
I’m depleted

this loss will stick for a while

Joe Flacco
Nope.

Traded to the Broncos.

Broncos released him due to a failed physical.

Jets signed him to a one year deal.

Eagles signed him and then traded him back to the Jets.

It's not happening. Sorry. Maybe arod is fed up in green Bay and we can swing him for Tannehill and like 5 firsts lol

Nope.

Traded to the Broncos.

Broncos released him due to a failed physical.

Jets signed him to a one year deal.

Eagles signed him and then traded him back to the Jets.

It's not happening. Sorry. Maybe arod is fed up in green Bay and we can swing him for Tannehill and like 5 firsts lol
Restructured before being released by broncos
There was a titans player a few years ago they we restructure then cut
There have been a few recent players going into retirement that cut their salary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back