Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but also why throw there? We were running at will. All season downing leaned too heavily on the run then abandoned when it's working. It's like he just draws plays out of a hat and hoped they work

hindsight 20/20 but not a bad play call to mix it up Tannehill just screwed it up. His throws all night were stare downs and off target

Tanny throws the worst 3 INT's you can ever throw..

First play of the game, terrible INT to Hilton while we were driving and then an INT to give the Bengals a gifted FG to win the game.

#17 is done. We're wasting our talent with this bum.

Henry was the same guy tonight as he was before his injury. I honestly didn’t see a difference. He’s always been slow hitting the hole. The thing that make him special, and what we are all hoping for, is when he can get to that 4th-5th step and out run people.
But he didnt.

Two and a half months off will do that.

It was amazing that he played as well as he did. He's definitely the face of the franchise, and deservedly so.

Don’t take it personal but we ran the ball as well with Henry as we did without. I mean I absolutely love Henry…he’s had huge plays for us and he’s a great person. But foreman came in and did just about as well. We had minimum drop off in production with Henry vs without. With people who didn’t have a job before hand. The biggest difference this year was when AJ went down.

How did Swaim and Firk do tonight? Crickets from those bums.

I would be going TE with our 1st round pick. We need so much help at the TE position..

Henry can't or won't be anything now if there's no TE who can't draw coverage. If we had someone like Gronk, Kittle, Waller or Kelce, there's no way in hell any team can stack the box.

But he didnt.

Two and a half months off will do that.

It was amazing that he played as well as he did. He's definitely the face of the franchise, and deservedly so.
And again, the main reason I bring this up is to see if it’s possible to create enough cap room to get rid of tanny.

After the game did Vrabel defend his asinine decision to go for that 2pt conversion?

Had he had kicked the extra point, when the Titans got the ball back with under 3 minutes left in the game, they would’ve been ahead by 1 and could’ve ran the clock out and won 17-16, instead of Tammy throwing his third pick by forcing it in there.

Tanny throws the worst 3 INT's you can ever throw..

First play of the game, terrible INT to Hilton while we were driving and then an INT to give the Bengals a gifted FG to win the game.

#17 is done. We're wasting our talent with this bum.

His first throw of the game
His first throw of the second half
His last throw of the game

Robinson did the unthinkable by firing Mularkey after a playoff win, hopefully he'll surprise us again and make a QB change somehow.

Just like when they were the Oilers
I know. and it doesn’t hurt any less.

for about 5 years my heart got tough, battle tested even knowing we were about to trot Jake Locker and talents like Bishop Sankey on the field. Couldn’t hurt me then.

then comes along Mularkey and Demarco Murray and this soft spot starts growing. Henry shows up, and AJ Brown, and a cross-eyed coach willing to cut his own D1ck off for a SB and I was just sucked in. I let my guard down faster than a blitzer running at Nate Davis.

I hate this team so much that I MUST stick with them to watch the Lombardi trophy come here once.

How did Swaim and Firk do tonight? Crickets from those bums.

I would be going TE with our 1st round pick. We need so much help at the TE position..

Henry can't or won't be anything now if there's no TE who can't draw coverage. If we had someone like Gronk, Kittle, Waller or Kelce, there's no way in hell any team can stack the box.
We missed Pruitt for sure.

The Rams got Goff's absolutely insane contract/cap hit off their books and upgraded significantly to Stafford for two first round picks. It's possible, but not sure if there's a deal like that out there this spring.
He had some trade value and the lions wanted to move on from Stafford. You name a team that might be interested in something like that with THill and I’m 100% for it.
They could literally offer a bag of trash for THill so long as they took his salary.

I know. and it doesn’t hurt any less.

for about 5 years my heart got tough, battle tested even knowing we were about to trot Jake Locker and talents like Bishop Sankey on the field. Couldn’t hurt me then.

then comes along Mularkey and Demarco Murray and this soft spot starts growing. Henry shows up, and AJ Brown, and a cross-eyed coach willing to cut his own D1ck off for a SB and I was just sucked in. I let my guard down faster than a blitzer running at Nate Davis.

I hate this team so much that I MUST stick with them to watch the Lombardi trophy come here once.
you guys just need to embrace the apathy until they actually reach the SB

otherwise it's all pointless anyways, so why get worked up

i was legit laughing at the 1st and 3rd interceptions.. it wasn't a surprise in the least

The Crump fumble and no call delay of game on game winning field goal was awful
As much as I love reliving all the worst moments of being a titans fan, the DoG penalty was a couple plays before the FG on a 3rd and 3 or 4. The difference in that penalty would have eliminated all doubt on a possible run and they hadn’t done anything passing. It would of been a stop and punt for OT.

Next year we will most likely not be 1 seed which would be a good thing for this team because this team never handles being the 1 seed well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back