Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very fine line between priceless and worthless. I’ll pass for now, but I’ll watch for the bids to see what people are willing to pay, that is the actual price I’m told.
I just downloaded mine
Apparently similar ones are going for $175-$199

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey you know that .jpeg that you just made? I'll give you $200 to let me right click & save that shit"

I really don't get NFTs or Crypto TBH.. crypto is like "hey let me buy that made up currency so i can buy something with it" -- why not just use your dollars to buy the thing you're going to buy with crypto? the fuck?

just watched the chefs tigers AFCC highlites...

only a handful of tiger fans were seen in KC crowd vs the THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS the Titan FO sold tickets to in Nashvegas

Tennessee Titans organization is spiteful & hates Titan fans

just watched the chefs tigers AFCC highlites...

only a handful of tiger fans were seen in KC crowd vs the THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS the Titan FO sold tickets to in Nashvegas

Tennessee Titans organization is spiteful & hates Titan fans
Don’t forget about those bomber jackets

Very fine line between priceless and worthless. I’ll pass for now, but I’ll watch for the bids to see what people are willing to pay, that is the actual price I’m told.

braves sent me an Email about purchasing a damn image of the championship trophy... for like $500

I mean would take an actual tard to do that... apparently a few hundred tards paid them - crazy

Similar to baseball cards! Ain’t worth a damn thing till greenbacks in your hand.
unopened product retains value... open the packs up and good luck unless you get one of the actual cards worth something...

then the whole raw vs graded thing.

saw a couple of videos where some sport card 'investor' opened a $3000 box of 88 Fleer nba cards... and the whole time saying DONT DO THIS Im only doing it for fun ( well duh that is why everyone opens them - LOL )

anyhow these cards were pack fresh dropped into sleeves and sent off for grading ... Only the Jordans and handful of other top end cards ( Pippen rookie an such IIRC ) anyhow... like 9 months later ( and another $2000 spent for 'grading' ) ZERO 10s handful of 9s. Mostly 8s and even some below 8 ( they knew some were off center but wanted all the top end cards graded )

They got crushed from an investor perspective... crushed

Spent about $5k and had under half that in graded value

and they even said, with no apparent ill feelings, that those same cards would get different grades if sent in again because, apparently, their grading standards are highly subjective and different graders will give the same card different grades.

which IMO invalidates the whole damn reason for having the cards graded

I guess you could say its a very expensive authentication except for the fact that some fakes have been successfully graded in the past

Last edited by a moderator:
unopened product retains value... open the packs up and good luck unless you get one of the actual cards worth something...

then the whole raw vs graded thing.

saw a couple of videos where some sport card 'investor' opened a $3000 box of 88 Fleer nba cards... and the whole time saying DONT DO THIS Im only doing it for fun ( well duh that is why everyone opens them - LOL )

anyhow these cards were pack fresh dropped into sleeves and sent off for grading ... Only the Jordans and handful of other top end cards ( Pippen rookie an such IIRC ) anyhow... like 9 months later ( and another $2000 spent for 'grading' ) ZERO 10s handful of 9s. Mostly 8s and even some below 8 ( they knew some were off center but wanted all the top end cards graded )

They got crushed from an investor perspective... crushed

Spent about $5k and had under half that in graded value

and they even said, with no apparent ill feelings, that those same cards would get different grades if sent in again because, apparently, their grading standards are highly subjective and different graders will give the same card different grades.

which IMO invalidates the whole damn reason for having the cards graded

I guess you could say its a very expensive authentication except for the fact that some fakes have been successfully graded in the past
I posted the video of the video game grading controversy, can’t imagine it’s limited to retro gaming but I’ve heard the same things about grading. Problem is there’s like 2 major companies that do all the grading. Not sure what incentive they would get by grading things less than accurate unless they are trying to keep some specific items priceless due to no other graded similarities.
For example, they own or know who owns a highly valuable specific card, by grading all futures of the same card less, the highly valuable card stays valuable, possibly even increases in value.
really no different than insider trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back