Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the primary reason our offense has sucked all season. Todd Downing is an absolute moron.
Man I wish you didnt post these, its painful to see someone being inept at their job.
Even if the TE gets the ball I doubt he makes it to the sticks. The swing by the RB is also futile, he shoukd have stayed in to block and the TE release immediately.
Clearly downing thought sending the WRs deep would leave noone sitting at the line to gain, which would require a stupid DC on the other team…

Man I wish you didnt post these, its painful to see someone being inept at their job.
Even if the TE gets the ball I doubt he makes it to the sticks. The swing by the RB is also futile, he shoukd have stayed in to block and the TE release immediately.
Clearly downing thought sending the WRs deep would leave noone sitting at the line to gain, which would require a stupid DC on the other team…
Thought the same think about the TE not making sticks, but even if he doesn’t, it’s a punt situation with (assuming Cin takes a TO) appx 20 seconds left.

Anyone see those Quinton Spain tweets telling big Jeff fuck you and if he sees him again he's gonna throw hands lol. Spain a bitch 100$ on Simmons burying his ass.

He's not elite, however his numbers are much better than Tannehills....both quarterbacks are mistake prone, its just that Jimmy G is better than Tannehill. That there tells us we have garbage under center.
Me saying Jimmy G is not better than THill doesn’t mean THill is any good, for reference of Jimmy G, I’ll point to a game just a few weeks ago against the titans. He’s not good. Maybe he’s better at handing off so he doesnt throw an INT but that seems a little more on the OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back