Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see 2 runs there, the first, there is no hole.

The second, the hole is huge but it looks like the defender on the C is poised to hit henry in that hole, so he chose to follow where his blocker was leading him, the LT and LG didn’t make any room at all.

I’d say Henry could try pounding through the guy engaged with the C or the C didn’t block that well.

I see 2 runs there, the first, there is no hole.

The second, the hole is huge but it looks like the defender on the C is poised to hit henry in that hole, so he chose to follow where his blocker was leading him, the LT and LG didn’t make any room at all.

I’d say Henry could try pounding through the guy engaged with the C or the C didn’t block that well.
Agree, first play was dog squeeze from the get. Henry breaks right with power on 2, prolly wins an arm tackle and gets yds.

On our last drive of the game we finally went with a jumbo package with Cory Levin as the extra lineman. Henry gained 7 yards on the first play and then Burks catches 1st down pass on the next play.

I really like the idea of the extra OL…because it gives us that extra blocker to pound the ball in the run game and also allows us to go max protection on play action.

I hope we see more of it.

On our last drive of the game we finally went with a jumbo package with Cory Levin as the extra lineman. Henry gained 7 yards on the first play and then Burks catches 1st down pass on the next play.

I really like the idea of the extra OL…because it gives us that extra blocker to pound the ball in the run game and also allows us to go max protection on play action.

I hope we see more of it.
not a fan of having 3 TEs 10 yards from the LoS and then running a plunge play???

A top 10 pick on his 4th team needs to stfu...I'd be putting that on the locker room bulletin board...

Guy is a damn clown. He was running around the stadium after the win taunting the crowd acting like he just won the SB.

Bengals and their fans are starting to be my most hated.

Guy is a damn clown. He was running around the stadium after the win taunting the crowd acting like he just won the SB.

Bengals and their fans are starting to be my most hated.
Payback is a bish. Bengals players: Please keep gloating and trolling. Titans need all the bulletin board material they can find since they have a hard time getting motivated.

not a fan of having 3 TEs 10 yards from the LoS and then running a plunge play???

I agree... not a fan of the totally tight formations and then running up the gut... we did not learn from last yrs Cincy game at all which concerns me...last yr on the key 4th down play we had firkser out wide and then brought him in tighter to the formation and his guy is the one who crashed in to make the tackle of Henry...very similar to how Hilton nailed Henry behind the LOS at least 3 times in this past game..

I'd like to see us go 3 WR, 6OL, Tanny and Henry... spread the field, but still have power run game and max protection....replace Swaim with a guy who can actually block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back