Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their offense only put up 20 it's not that big of a deal

More on our continued offensive ineptitude vs them doing anything impressive
Yeah I really don't think the Bengals looked that impressive. We finish the drive at the end of the first half and we're probably all partying tonight

I saw Higgins catch over Fulton in the fourth quarter too, he's just better than any of our CBs currently. Too bad our first round 6'2 CB isn't worth playing....
What I don't understand is why our CBs were always on an island even though we were only sending 4 rushers... I would love to see the 22 film, because I don't understand what our Safeties were doing

1045 The Zone is opening up the day saying this loss is on the defense.

Held Cincinnati to barely 20...

Offense only scored 16... but it was the defense's fault

Right

Smart guys...

Right

Smart guys...
This is an organizational loss. Robinson has his share, Vrabel, OL, Downing, and given that Mixon and Chase were OUT, the defense too.

Right

Smart guys...
I quit listening to The Zone a long time ago. Really dumb people sitting at those mics.

I get that people are going to complain about Downing, but it looked like Tanny audibled into that play. And it looked like it was a good play. Burks had his guy sealed and there was a lot of green. Tanny threw the ball too high.

We threw the ball 34 times and Swaim got 1 target.

I get that people are going to complain about Downing, but it looked like Tanny audibled into that play. And it looked like it was a good play. Burks had his guy sealed and there was a lot of green. Tanny threw the ball too high.

We threw the ball 34 times and Swaim got 1 target.
1 too many targets... just sayin'

I saw Higgins catch over Fulton in the fourth quarter too, he's just better than any of our CBs currently. Too bad our first round 6'2 CB isn't worth playing....

I would say let's take the Rams way of doing things, and trade away all our first round picks ---- but the rams about to be stuck in the basement of the NFC West for the next 4 years at least..... so IDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back