Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get over how dumb that FG was

If you trust the D after a touchback, why aren't you going to go for it on 4th down at the same spot? If you miss 4th down try, it's the same situation as a meaningless FG

Maybe TRY to get a whole 5 yards to tie it up then trust your D.. I dunno

I don’t think he trusted the D to prevent zero points,
If it wasn’t for the rare penalty, bengals were up 23-16 with 1;53 to go. That’s FG wouldn’t look so strange. Bengals had been moving most of the 2nd half so kicking that FG was a little insurance the game wasn’t over before getting the ball back.

We always have the smallest CB on every receiver. Problem is ours are not very athletic…or athletic enough to fight against a bigger guy.
That’s what happens when your GM misses on early draft picks routinely. Farley should be that big corner that fills that role but he can’t play.

That’s what happens when your GM misses on early draft picks routinely. Farley should be that big corner that fills that role but he can’t play.

such a risky reach to grab a CB with back problems. Much different, in my opinion at least, that taking a reach like we did for Simmons and his ACL.

I can understand a team wanting to stick with their identity, but Downing should of recognized they were selling out to stop Henry and used that to his advantage, but he instead he just kept running Henry into a DL that was blowing up our undersized and underpowered OL.

I can understand a team wanting to stick with their identity, but Downing should of recognized they were selling out to stop Henry and used that to his advantage, but he instead he just kept running Henry into a DL that was blowing up our undersized and underpowered OL.

Bengals pretty much played with no safety over the top. Burks had one on one with no deep Safety all game.

Burks would've sliced and diced Apple all day, but we didn't take advantage of that.

There is a reason we always struggle to score in the second half. He has no clue how to adjust, which means he’s really bad at his job.

Statement win for the Bengals, no Mixon no Chase and still made it seem like little brother was trying to keep up with Big brother.
Oh and why is Downing not gone yet!

Statement win for the Bengals, no Mixon no Chase and still made it seem like little brother was trying to keep up with Big brother.
Oh and why is Downing not gone yet!
Their offense only put up 20 it's not that big of a deal

More on our continued offensive ineptitude vs them doing anything impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back