Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could understand a team like the Packers or Steelers, but not the Bengals.

They chanted "we run this mother****er" all across the bridge.

One thing I learned is that Titans fans are pathetic and only get loud and proud post plays.
yeah... I was not there but looked like when Titans were on D the crowd was doing its thing

I could understand a team like the Packers or Steelers, but not the Bengals.

They chanted "we run this mother****er" all across the bridge.

One thing I learned is that Titans fans are pathetic and only get loud and proud post plays.
You should've knocked em out to assert dominance then

No it’s not. You’re stating if Tennessee ran an offense like KC, a WR would be much more valuable.
Paying Brown $20 mil in Tennessee does almost nothing for the team.
I mean unless you want to pay that much for a guy to run a bunch of routes, put up production well short of the paycheck just to try taking another DB back.
Seems hard to argue al, that with Downing as OC and no proof otherwise.

Absolutely rather pay a DL machine of Simmons caliber (despite your efforts to try brushing it off) than an unused WR in Tennessee.
AJ Brown was unused? I would sure love to have him right now. You’re delusional.

No actually a WR is much more valuable in todays NFL than a DT in our 3-4 defense. That why this offense can’t score 20 points a game. But you would rather pay 25 million for a DT that makes a play now and then.
do you even realize that DOWNFIELD BLOCKING is a top priority for Titan WRs

cause you apparently think the Titans play some standardized NFL offense - we do not

F... Titans put 3 TEs in a bunch set and ran DH22 on a Fing plunge play for 2 yards... crap is beyond stupid...

BUT my point is paying Top 5 WR $s in Tennessee is stupid as F until the O changes

That is not true. The fans get loud in the stands…they were today but what did you expect there fans to do after beating us down. Until we beat them they will remain cocky. The ones around us…and there were a bunch…were not being a-holes like some teams.

I was in 135 F. It took an act of God to get Titans fans up and loud pre play. Loud post play if we made a play.

Literally sat next to 2 chicks who was on Instagram the whole game and could care less. Those type of fans need to be weeded away from the game.

I knew the second Sudak or (however you spell his name) missed that simple FG before the half, it was going to be one of those days.

I was in 135 F. It took an act of God to get Titans fans up and loud pre play. Loud post play if we made a play.

Literally sat next to 2 chicks who was on Instagram the whole game and could care less. Those type of fans need to be weeded away from the game.
LOL were you attempting to get the crowd going when Titans had the rock?

AJ Brown was unused? I would sure love to have him right now. You’re delusional.

No question this is an angry after a loss rant.

If titans had AJ brown right now and not Jeff Simmons, record would be reversed. Titans would be in a deadlock race with the rest of the south, probably looking up with a loss or 2 to IND.

Imagine how weak the pass rush would be without Simmons.

speaking of delusional, you should go sleep this one off, then make posts.

Burks needs more burn. Feed him. Especially with henry averaging 2 ypc. Our over dependence on henry/running is killing us, as it has been for the last decade.

do you even realize that DOWNFIELD BLOCKING is a top priority for Titan WRs

cause you apparently think the Titans play some standardized NFL offense - we do not

F... Titans put 3 TEs in a bunch set and ran DH22 on a Fing plunge play for 2 yards... crap is beyond stupid...

BUT my point is paying Top 5 WR $s in Tennessee is stupid as F until the O changes
What good is a new OC with no talent? You’re another one that’s clueless

Today showed how lousy an oline we have. Just a total mess and not even close to the talent needed to beat playoff caliber teams. Chiefs are a master-class of how to build a team. I dont know how they do it under the cap but they have done an amazing job of identifying talent and have somehow been able to sign players to complement the scheme and just have very few gaps.

I am beginning to feel a blow up coming again for this team yet cant figure out how the chiefs year in and year out dont seem to have this issue.

Its making me even more down on Jrob and the talent assessment folks.

What good is a new OC with no talent? You’re another one that’s clueless
So your entire premise is based on not only replacing the OC (which doesn’t appear to be happening) AND the new OC is not the mold of every previous OC in Tennessee.

IF that happens, and a WR is more likely to get used, then you make a case for increased spending on WR.

That said, defense still wins championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back