Status
Not open for further replies.
Vrabel is 3-8 vs. the AFC North:

2018: Lost to Ravens
2019: Beat Browns, Ravens
2020: Beat Ravens, lost to Ravens, Browns, Bengals, Steelers
2021: Lost to Steelers, Bengals
2022: Lost to Bengals

For a "tough" team, they don't do too well against other tough teams.
Well the Patriots were use to beating up on garbage teams in there division for like 2 decades so it makes sense. Most of the Pats losses in that era came from teams that knocked them around, like the Ravens.

Autry is more important than Simmons to the defense. Didn’t miss a beat when Simmons was out. Those of you wanting to make him the highest paid DL in history are nuts.
I’d do it in a heartbeat. Also keep Autry.

This D is why Tennessee is winning games. The success of the D hinges almost entirely around Simmons and Autry. You keep them both,

They are more valuable than every other player on this team outside maybe Henry.

Vrabel is 3-8 vs. the AFC North:

2018: Lost to Ravens
2019: Beat Browns, Ravens
2020: Beat Ravens, lost to Ravens, Browns, Bengals, Steelers
2021: Lost to Steelers, Bengals
2022: Lost to Bengals

For a "tough" team, they don't do too well against other tough teams.
Rubber match with Baltimore this year.

I’m also disappointed in some of the fashion they’re losing. They stay toe to toe in most of these games. Still very much afc Central style.

I think Pit is the only team listed to win a game by more than 1 score.

This D is why Tennessee is winning games. The success of the D hinges almost entirely around Simmons and Autry. You keep them both,

They are more valuable than every other player on this team outside maybe Henry.
Simmons has been hurt lately too. Almost better to give him a week off.

I'm so tired of this team. Made Higgins look like Jerry Rice, also let Burrow stand in the pocket with no pressure whatsoever.

Just be glad you don't have to deal with the numerous obnoxious Bengals fans. They are everywhere and disrespected us in all ways possible.

I'm so fucking pissed right now.

I'm so tired of this team. Made Higgins look like Jerry Rice, also let Burrow stand in the pocket with no pressure whatsoever.

Just be glad you don't have to deal with the numerous obnoxious fans.

I'm so ****ing pissed right now.
now you understand why I let my PSL go.... half the games I left just angry...

NOT what I pay for...

I now buy tarpkitty & cows tickets from my PSL buddies... the only games I am 100% certain will not be ate up with visiting fans

This team looked again like one with a lousy offensive game plan. Add in one of the worst oline combos and it was hard to watch.

This team has beat teams it should have…but can’t beat teams it needs to.

That is why it is a long way from doing anything in the playoffs, if it makes it.

Not true. Defense didn’t miss a beat when Simmons was out. You all need to get off the hype train. You don’t understand the salary cap then.

now you understand why I let my PSL go.... half the games I left just angry...

NOT what I pay for...

I now buy tarpkitty & cows tickets from my PSL buddies... the only games I am 100% certain will not be ate up with visiting fans

I could understand a team like the Packers or Steelers, but not the Bengals.

They chanted "we run this motherfucker" all across the bridge.

One thing I learned is that Titans fans are pathetic and only get loud and proud post plays.

Pfft you all aren't seeing Downings Master Plan. He calls an obvious losing offensive game plan to ensure we lose to all of the previous AFC division winners.
This way he gets to outsmart them when we see them in the playoffs ... BRILLIANT

Not true. Defense didn’t miss a beat when Simmons was out. You all need to get off the hype train. You don’t understand the salary cap then.

I would like to know if our dline alignment was different when Simmons was out? I swear I saw some plays where we only had 2 down dline and it was pathetic watching Burrows have all day.

Signing Simmons is not a misunderstanding of the salary cap.
Throwing $20 mil at a WR in Tennessee is misunderstanding the cap.

“Didn’t miss a beat” while playing Denver.
I’d say there is a much bigger sample size needed to make that statement. If anything, that only proves how bad the Denver offense is, which is arguably the worst in the league.

I would like to know if our dline alignment was different when Simmons was out? I swear I saw some plays where we only had 2 down dline and it was pathetic watching Burrows have all day.
I think early in the game they were rushing more but when speedster joe Burrow started scrambling for big yards, they played more of a contain approach.

I could understand a team like the Packers or Steelers, but not the Bengals.

They chanted "we run this mother****er" all across the bridge.

One thing I learned is that Titans fans are pathetic and only get loud and proud post plays.

That is not true. The fans get loud in the stands…they were today but what did you expect there fans to do after beating us down. Until we beat them they will remain cocky. The ones around us…and there were a bunch…were not being a-holes like some teams.

Signing Simmons is not a misunderstanding of the salary cap.
Throwing $20 mil at a WR in Tennessee is misunderstanding the cap.

“Didn’t miss a beat” while playing Denver.
I’d say there is a much bigger sample size needed to make that statement. If anything, that only proves how bad the Denver offense is, which is arguably the worst in the league.
No actually a WR is much more valuable in todays NFL than a DT in our 3-4 defense. That why this offense can’t score 20 points a game. But you would rather pay 25 million for a DT that makes a play now and then.

No actually a WR is much more valuable in todays NFL than a DT in our 3-4 defense. That why this offense can’t score 20 points a game. But you would rather pay 25 million for a DT that makes a play now and then.
No it’s not. You’re stating if Tennessee ran an offense like KC, a WR would be much more valuable.
Paying Brown $20 mil in Tennessee does almost nothing for the team.
I mean unless you want to pay that much for a guy to run a bunch of routes, put up production well short of the paycheck just to try taking another DB back.
Seems hard to argue al, that with Downing as OC and no proof otherwise.

Absolutely rather pay a DL machine of Simmons caliber (despite your efforts to try brushing it off) than an unused WR in Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back