Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitting the center was a penalty I didn’t know about. Why even call it? Very unlikely Titans march down the field
Frustrating way to end but par for the course

It is games like this that I could never be a head coach, the losses and the unbelievable depression that would follow.

How do you recover from a game like this?

Need autry back without a doubt. Never heard Dupree’s name all day.
This kicking situation is unbelievable. It’s been an ongoing issue for like 5-6 years now.

That rule is stupid that ended the game.
Bengals are not that good still.

Titans still lead by 3.5 and MNF has the ponies with a visiting Pit team.

I’m also ready for Goodell to step in a remove Downing from the league or even worse, make him “play” for Jax.

Saw the game in the Caliente Mexican Sports Bar. One of the announcers (again Mexican channel) said that you can just see the "FEAR" in the crowd. Said that as soon as the Bengals took the field it reminded him of the ravens playoff losses in Tennessee.

I posted in the preseason that our OL would hold us back. It’s very obvious against winning teams. Hard to get excited about the playoffs when the likelihood of getting bounced in the first round is so high.

Saw the game in the Caliente Mexican Sports Bar. One of the announcers (again Mexican channel) said that you can just see the "FEAR" in the crowd. Said that as soon as the Bengals took the field it reminded him of the ravens playoff losses in Tennessee.

Also during halftime tied up at 10. They said something about asking some of the "Ruckus" bengals fans why they are so confident.
The fan responded by saying "Look around they Scared"

Vrabel is 3-8 vs. the AFC North:

2018: Lost to Ravens
2019: Beat Browns, Ravens
2020: Beat Ravens, lost to Ravens, Browns, Bengals, Steelers
2021: Lost to Steelers, Bengals
2022: Lost to Bengals

For a "tough" team, they don't do too well against other tough teams.

I posted in the preseason that our OL would hold us back. It’s very obvious against winning teams. Hard to get excited about the playoffs when the likelihood of getting bounced in the first round is so high.
It's how I've felt all season, I know what is coming come playoff time. Also the fact we made the playoffs nothing will change in the OC department again so next year will be rinse and repeat.

Autry is more important than Simmons to the defense. Didn’t miss a beat when Simmons was out. Those of you wanting to make him the highest paid DL in history are nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back