Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in 135 F. It took an act of God to get Titans fans up and loud pre play. Loud post play if we made a play.

Literally sat next to 2 chicks who was on Instagram the whole game and could care less. Those type of fans need to be weeded away from the game.

Thats a bad draw man sorry….been sitting in 125 since 99 when the stadium opened and its always loud while the opponents are on offense.

Not true. Defense didn’t miss a beat when Simmons was out. You all need to get off the hype train. You don’t understand the salary cap then.
You are not factoring in the teams we played. Our Defense played well against poor teams with Simmons out. While he isn’t the number 1 defender in the NFL, he is worth keeping as he seems to get better each year.

You are not factoring in the teams we played. Our Defense played well against poor teams with Simmons out. While he isn’t the number 1 defender in the NFL, he is worth keeping as he seems to get better each year.
Not #1 but I don't think there's 10 defensive players I would take over Simmons tbh all things considered. The impact that an interior lineman who can push the pocket and actually generate pressure cannot be understated.

Other than Aaron Donald, what other defensive line has someone who dominates when it's a 4 man rush all game? I think the Titans blized maybe 3 times that game.

Several issues today:

Todd Downing
O-line play
Red zone offense
Lack of pass rush

Infuriating to see once again we cant beat the front runners.

Big month ahead…

That mini-bye was probably a detriment, even if it did allow time to get some folks back. I didn't see the "physical team" we expect.

At first I was quite annoyed the Titans lost to this team with the revenge factor. But the more I think about it, it’s hard to beat a team twice in a season and there’s a possibility the Titans play them again in the playoffs.

But then there’s the doubt in players minds they can beat a team they haven’t been able to beat, so that’s bad too.

We can’t be surprised. As soon as this team beats a team as an underdog in convincing fashion (Green Bay), they tend to lay an egg.

You have to score more than 16 points in the NFL, what they’re doing is inexcusable. The fact that arrogant Vrabel can’t understand Downing Syndrome is a huge problem and they will most likely never win the big one with him is mind numbing and beyond frustrating.

yeah... sadly the best team won... hate sayin' that
It’s mostly on Downing Syndrome. With a competent O coordinator they probably win this game today. Although imperfect, holding the explosive Bungholes to 20 pts is a decent job by the D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back