Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This offense is abysmal in all areas. Soo bad that even Henry can't get anything going. Between free agency and draft next year we can't fix this. Oline is fucked, no recievers, play caller is shite and for some reason we keep playing swaim?

This offense is abysmal in all areas. Soo bad that even Henry can't get anything going. Between free agency and draft next year we can't fix this. Oline is ****ed, no recievers, play caller is ****e and for some reason we keep playing swaim?
Nothing will change until the play caller and designer is changed. A great play caller is great all the time, not just a game or a quarter here and there. Downing has never been that and never will be. Titans fans have lowered the standards for the offense so low that it doesn’t take much to seem like success is occurring.

Anyone know of a link to the live game? My streaming service crashed right before the half and I haven’t been able to get it working yet. I’m listening to it on the Zone on my phone.

Henry is still a solid player but he’s a lot easier to bring down than a year ago, pre-injury. The decline is starting but that’s with any RB at his age. Doesn’t help that he’s been ran into the ground the last few seasons either because we run an archaic offense that relies so heavily on the run game and primarily him alone.

Cincinnati like Green Bay learned from the Denver Broncos game.
They're using 5 defensive linemen and blitzing LBs and/or DBs to shut down the run.

I think they may be ready for Henry up the middle
Haha totally. Soo much so Ryan must find it funny and not audible. Guys not even Idendtifying the mike. Not that it make a difference I suppose. Lbs getting past to tackle Henry behind the line of scrimmage

O-line has been brutal today.

Also doesn't help Downing is back to telegraphing when we run vs pass with single back Henry formations on runs and empty set on passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back