Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say it every week but Simmons’ impact on games doesn’t warrant the cap commitment. I know that’s hard to understand for those that think the NFL is like Madden.

My problem with that slide rule is if the player just stands there and stands up Burrow would try to make a move and go further. It's just dumb, and QB's should be forced to slide fully and quicker before contact or just let the guy get hit.

I hate how we always just surrender easy yards when the other team is going for a field goal. Those extra 10 yards make it a lot more difficult to make, especially in the wind.

My problem with that slide rule is if the player just stands there and stands up Burrow would try to make a move and go further. It's just dumb, and QB's should be forced to slide fully and quicker before contact or just let the guy get hit.

Bingo, even more infuriating is the QBs like Mahomes who tip toe up the sidelines until they can feel the breathe of a defender on them and hopping out of bounds.

Either give yourself up or don't. Giving yourself up, when you're about to be hit, does not count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back