Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixing up the play calling so that the defense doesn't sell out to stop the expected play is probably the big difference today. Far too often, the Titans have been too predictable on offense.

I really hope with this lead, we don't go back to our bullsh*t and Henry up the middle, Henry up the middle, Punt in the second half.

The difference in winning and losing has been the OLine. Today the OLine is seemingly holding up much better and Kelly is also helping via play calling.

Can we take a moment and appreciate Al-Shaair though? Dude has been an absolute beast this season and our best defensive player outside of Simmons. Vanden Bosch 2.0 signing. You can't teach motor, like when he forced the fumble earlier on Borrows, fell down, got up, and full on sprinted to also recover fumble 30 yards away in a pile of bodies.

Yeah, I mean I think the logic there would be throw it on 3rd down, and if you want a TD that bad, go for it on 4th with everything on the table.

But you aren't wrong obviously.
14 seconds and no TO...if it was a run, it had to go in. But I like the chances with Big Jeff as lead blocker and Henry that close to the goal line.

The difference in winning and losing has been the OLine. Today the OLine is seemingly holding up much better and Kelly is also helping via play calling.
T17 been getting rid of rock quickly or pulling down and running

probably not as many 7 read play calls

Also, Whyle has had some solid plays. I know his TD reception was an easy one, but he's had some big blocks, and a few big catches as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back