Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best we have looked since this time last year. But I have to ask… are the Bengals just awful or have we figured something out?

LOL Bengals saw the wildcat, panics, calls time out to set their defense for it, and we come out and run the same play and score

This is probably the most fun Henry has had all season, and ironically it isn't with an offense that's "Keep feeding Henry". We're throwing to open up some running room so that when Henry does get it, there's plenty of room for him. I love it.

This is what Titans fans have been asking FOR YEARS. I get the Bengals defense isn't in the upper tier, but this is how you have to treat every game. You have to make teams pay for 8-9 man fronts.

Derrick Henry Syndrom. He gets in D's heads.

Honestly, I would have been ok with him running it. They wouldn't be expecting it and it's Henry.

Exactly, we're a completely different football team than the first 3 weeks, if this was last week, we would have had a brainfart and kept DH22 off the field for any third down plays

Derrick Henry Syndrom. He gets in D's heads.

Honestly, I would have been ok with him running it. They wouldn't be expecting it and it's Henry.
Yeah, I mean I think the logic there would be throw it on 3rd down, and if you want a TD that bad, go for it on 4th with everything on the table.

But you aren't wrong obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back