Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost slept through this game because I thought it would be a shit show.

This is pretty classic Titans though... every other week they look like they can (and often do) beat anybody...the other weeks they look like they couldn't beat the local highschool team. Lol

It really took us this long to figure out using DH22 in playaction because of all the attention he draws opens up the entire offense than repeatedly running him into a stacked box?!

I almost slept through this game because I thought it would be a **** show.

This is pretty classic Titans though... every other week they look like they can (and often do) beat anybody...the other weeks they look like they couldn't beat the local highschool team. Lol

I DID sleep thru the first quarter. Late night. Early morning in fact. Slept right thru my pre-game alarm...

It really took us this long to figure out using DH22 in playaction because of all the attention he draws opens up the entire offense than repeatedly running him into a stacked box?!
Insanity. This reminds me of when art was still OC I feel like he leaned pretty heavily on play action. Rightfully so

So, a lot of you are slow to the game plan. We have NOT been running Henry on first down much this season. It’s at 34% right now. We are 17th in the league in runs on first down. That has been the problem this year. Not getting Henry cooking so that the play action can work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back