Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are either intentionally retarded or just flat out retarded

we bomb the **** out of the enemy, you whine

makes sense

why you care where ISIS gets bombed? why do you care if they get bombed at all? they deserve it
Where did I whine please show

Dumbass

Literally stupidest fucking guy on earth

Moldy bread in a couch ass mother fucker

Scared of Ebola ass mother fucker

Little dicked Cockroach raping ass mother fucker

• your first reply to TT was whining

f***ing idiot
    How was I whining

I was clearly just pointing out what y'all said before how is that whining? I've never been the type to care about this kind of shit either way. I just present the facts.

Lol TIL telling dumlicans what they once said is whining lolol

They dropped it on isis huh

But all we heard from you dumlicans is isis isn't in one place they everywhere and ta impossible to bomb just isis
My first response

My detectors detect absolute zero whining or care really

But that's literally what I read here many a
Times. Isis isn't just in one place they are everywhere. I'm just tryna clarify things dawg

Speaking of gender issues, there is a"Father of all bombs" which is bigger than the mother of all bombs :)

2iln7tw.jpg

I did some research on that bomb.

Its pretty impressive from a military standpoint.

Bush2 chickened out using it when osama been ladin was hiding in the caves just after the 2001 terrorist attacks in NYC

EDIT: It might have been a less powerful predecessor bomb. Anyways Obama sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop literally being got and fin Egan and tt

Please show me where I ever damned trump for any bombs

Saying it happened doesn't mean I'm against it

I don't give a fuck. Look back at the Syria thread not once did I damn trump

All I said was its funny how the rights mind changed so quickly

So yeah don't be a fucktard dawg I expect better from you

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'm a little off, but I am looking at something completely different. I think Trump was sending a message to "Other" Countries (Friend or Foe) that we have "BIG DIC WEAPONRY", and he is not afraid to use it. He could have easily used some of his garden variety missiles and destroyed their opposition.
Just imagine the classified weapons we have on the shelf.

Bush2 chickened out using it when osama been ladin was hiding in the caves just after the 2001 terrorist attacks in NYC

EDIT: It might have been a less powerful predecessor bomb. Anyways Obama sucks

You don't like Obama, and I didn't like GW Bush as President. However, since I have moved to Austin, I hear really cool things about him as a person. After further review, I still didn't like him as a President, but I blame A LOT of his stuff on Dick Chaney. GW was a puppet as President that really just always want to be Governor and go to Texas Rangers games. I'd hang with Bush and drink a beer with him. In time, you hang and drink a beer with Obama.

Message sent to Russia and North Korea by this. Like this move so much more than the Syria missiles. Would love it if he just sent some bombs into Pakistan now along with Afghanistan since both those countries are ISIS lovers and support terrorism.

Not sure how you can hate this move other than the money it will cost taxpayers. It really fits the 2 birds with 1 stone analogy by not only attacking ISIS but sending a message to Russia, Pakistan, and North Korea.

You don't like Obama, and I didn't like GW Bush as President. However, since I have moved to Austin, I hear really cool things about him as a person. After further review, I still didn't like him as a President, but I blame A LOT of his stuff on Dick Chaney. GW was a puppet as President that really just always want to be Governor and go to Texas Rangers games. I'd hang with Bush and drink a beer with him. In time, you hang and drink a beer with Obama.
Obama gonna turn white?)

is this really big dicked weaponry though? i don't think we're going to be flying bombers over NK

Good Point. I thought of that after I posted. However, that bomb is BDW to countries that don't have anything close to it (Hence: Afghanistan). Against North Korea, we are bringing out the classified weapons. The weapons that other world leaders don't think we have.

Message sent to Russia and North Korea by this. Like this move so much more than the Syria missiles. Would love it if he just sent some bombs into Pakistan now along with Afghanistan since both those countries are ISIS lovers and support terrorism.

Not sure how you can hate this move other than the money it will cost taxpayers. It really fits the 2 birds with 1 stone analogy by not only attacking ISIS but sending a message to Russia, Pakistan, and North Korea.
Technically the message was sent to Russia probably beforehand, like in Syria

Ba ding tisk

Now here comes the fucktard brigade to tell me how that joke was whining and antintrump and blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back