Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Point. I thought of that after I posted. However, that bomb is BDW to countries that don't have anything close to it (Hence: Afghanistan). Against North Korea, we are bringing out the classified weapons. The weapons that other world leaders don't think we have.
Metal_Gear_Solid_-_Metal_Gear_REX.jpg

?

the shockwave is so big it goes out of the camera frame

gg

you can see the Earth crumble around it.. wish there was color footage

looks like death from above in call of duty:mw

still the most disturbing thing i've ever done in a game
LMAO....most disturbing thing I have ever done in a game.....LMAO....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

This was dumb. Basically dropped a bomb on some mountains.... good job, I guess?

But I do love all the Obama hating Trump lovers praising this, talking about how tough the new regime is.... when this was Obama's order.

This was dumb. Basically dropped a bomb on some mountains.... good job, I guess?

But I do love all the Obama hating Trump lovers praising this, talking about how tough the new regime is.... when this was Obama's order.

Obama got credit for "killing" bin Laden, he didn't pull the trigger did he?

Trump didn't launch the missile, what's the difference?

"Obama's order" lol ok, I guess Obama phoned it in from Hawaii huh

You don't like Obama, and I didn't like GW Bush as President. However, since I have moved to Austin, I hear really cool things about him as a person. After further review, I still didn't like him as a President, but I blame A LOT of his stuff on Dick Chaney. GW was a puppet as President that really just always want to be Governor and go to Texas Rangers games. I'd hang with Bush and drink a beer with him. In time, you hang and drink a beer with Obama.

why I call him Bush2

I never understood Cheney as VP any way other than Bush1 cronies second shot at NWO... and they did not squander it. Without a doubt they took their shot

Look a pantywaste has an opinion about the military. LMAO

There is no strategy. I dont mind the MOAB being dropped, but I read we only have 20 of them, so why that situation? Plus, on the boarder of Pakistan-Afghanistan. Now, we have NK talk, are we on the verge of WW3? NK has China, Syria has Russia, bombs arent winning this. What is the end game?

Plus, on the boarder of Pakistan-Afghanistan. What is the end game?

What's wrong with the border of Pakistan-Afghanistan? Both countries support terrorism as witnessed by many notorious members of the taliban/al qaeda/ Isis harboring in both of these countries. The end game is to destroy all major terrorist groups. I don't understand the confusion by this bomb. I more understand the problems and even myself question the missiles on Syria, but this plan on Afghanistan and on the terrorist forces there is as simple and clear cut as possible.

What's wrong with the border of Pakistan-Afghanistan? Both countries support terrorism as witnessed by many notorious members of the taliban/al qaeda/ Isis harboring in both of these countries. The end game is to destroy all major terrorist groups. I don't understand the confusion by this bomb. I more understand the problems and even myself question the missiles on Syria, but this plan on Afghanistan and on the terrorist forces there is as simple and clear cut as possible.

What is wrong is that we live in a "world", not this country. Life around the world isnt revolved around you, or me, or this c0untry.

And you say everyone supporters terrorism, but with regards to the 59 (60, one failed right off the carrier tomahawks), evplain to me who we bombed? Prove Assad did chemcial weapons, not ISIS who has them in that region. No evidence of proof in any of it, other than our cable news says its true.

I am past the Iraq war, and the excuses for it, I want and deserve more, you are falling for the same tricks, provide evidence why we should go to war anywhere, or be a stupid numbnuts for WW3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back