Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you are wrong...

The Constitution is all that matters. F a bunch of UnConstitutional countries RITP

@dg1979us only likes donktarded wars... Totally loved Vietnam, WW2, WW1, & Korea

Last edited by a moderator:
well you are wrong...

The Constitution is all that matters. F a bunch of UnConstitutional countries RITP

@dg1979us only like donktarded wars... Totally loved Vietnam, WW2, WW1, & Korea

The idea you think the Constitution applies for the world is your own ignorance, the type of person who actually thought reality TV was real.

The idea you think the Constitution applies for the world is your own ignorance, the type of person who actually thought reality TV was real.
add reading comprehension to the giant list of sh*t you are pretty real turrible at.

of course The Constitution is American. It is exactly what makes the United States exceptional. Every other country is UnConstitutional by definition so F the Not-America world RITP!

Last edited by a moderator:
right behind your libtarded arse

you a a stupid coward

You are ignorant. Send some more kids to die, wont affect you! Did you read (sure you didnt since you arent informed) that Trump picked a draft dodger, who was a minor figure in a community college? Yeah, this is the military genius running the c0untry, but hell yeah buddy they have the (R) by their name, so qualifed in Gots world!

add reading comprehension to the giant list of sh*t you are pretty real turrible at.

of course The Constitution is American. It is exactly what make the Untied States exceptional. Every other country is UnConstitutional by definition so F the Not-America world RITP!

Nothing you said contradicted what I said. You are just dumber than me. Thank you for your service, now step aside because it is a different world.

of course The Constitution is American. It is exactly what make the Untied States exceptional. Every other country is UnConstitutional by definition so F the Not-America world RITP!

SO, you think the US owns the world because of the constitution? I am sure other nuclear powers will take your opinion to heart.

You are ignorant. Send some more kids to die, wont affect you! Did you read (sure you didnt since you arent informed) that Trump picked a draft dodger, who was a minor figure in a community college? Yeah, this is the military genius running the c0untry, but hell yeah buddy they have the (R) by their name, so qualifed in Gots world!
View attachment 10444

I have 2 kids of military age and I will be taking my son to the post office on his birthday to sign up for selective service.

so what nonsense were you spouting off about... Something about coward donktards crying about defending The Constitution?

Nothing you said contradicted what I said. You are just dumber than me. Thank you for your service, now step aside because it is a different world.
wrong again... ELPL types are stupid.

I know how to tell the good muslims from the bad ones. The good muslims dont waste my oxygen in their stupid Godless lungs

this will make your stupid butthurt arse feel all better

EX17-early.png

Screen-Shot-2016-11-09-at-9.13.24-AM-1024x784.png

There is no strategy. I dont mind the MOAB being dropped, but I read we only have 20 of them, so why that situation? Plus, on the boarder of Pakistan-Afghanistan. Now, we have NK talk, are we on the verge of WW3? NK has China, Syria has Russia, bombs arent winning this. What is the end game?
I will gladly pay my tax dollars to build more.....lots more. BOOM

TRUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back