Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think MikeV and JRob are officially on the clock they just took a HUGE risk with this move and if it fails they should be on their way out of Nashville.

Not even remotely true, nor should it be. I mean technically all HCs are on the clock, but Vrabel is no where near on a hot seat. His seat is very cold unless this team goes 6-10 next season without major injuries.

I see another big problem with this move. No free agent defensive player going to want to come play for the Titans. SB doesn't have relationships to help bring over players that can help us go to the Superbowl.

I see another big problem with this move. No free agent defensive player going to want to come play for the Titans. SB doesn't have relationships to help bring over players that can help us go to the Superbowl.

Thats not at all how it works. But if it were you don’t know who he knows. You are guessing.

Not happy about this move...basically putting all the blame on poor defense on the players.

Vrable is not on the hot seat at all.....The team has gone to the Conference championship and won the division the past 2 years....his seat is cool. It was not Vrable's fault that both our pass rush signees were busts and that our draft class contributed nothing...if anyone is on the hot seat it is JRob for the historically poor offseason last yr...if he has another bad one then he will certainly be on the hot seat.

Not happy about this move...basically putting all the blame on poor defense on the players.

Vrable is not on the hot seat at all.....The team has gone to the Conference championship and won the division the past 2 years....his seat is cool. It was not Vrable's fault that both our pass rush signees were busts and that our draft class contributed nothing...if anyone is on the hot seat it is JRob for the historically poor offseason last yr...if he has another bad one then he will certainly be on the hot seat.
We haven't won the division the past two seasons, just last season. Houston won it the year we went to afc championship.

I am guessing you are joking,,. But just in case. We going to go 6-10 in a division where we are the only team with a QB and a top 3 offense? Not a chance we go 6-10 without major injuries on offense.

Do you even like this team?
Remember when we were going to smash the browns! Lol

Remember when we were going to smash the browns! Lol

Remember when we went 11-5? Won’t the division ? Get the fuck out of here with that crap! So the Titans are going to go 6-10 because I was wrong about the Browns game? That’s laughable.

I’ll ask again... why are you here?

Like I said in my original post IF this (FAILS) again !! Vravel should be in the hot seat.

Same with Jrob if he has another offseason like this last one.

Only on the Titans staff can you fail miserably and get a promotion

Wont say Vrabel and JRob are on the hot seat but these were 2 big decisions for OC and DC...with Henry and Tannehill performing well and the D needing improvement dont fool yourselves if they aren't under scrutiny next year if these moves fail.
Hiring Bowen over other better candidates shows Vrabel thinks he can fix this D....we'll see

Like I said in my original post IF this (FAILS) again !! Vravel should be in the hot seat.

Same with Jrob if he has another offseason like this last one.

I would be fine letting Vrabel go if our defense makes little to no improvement next year

his coaching is mediocre at best TBH, the only noteworthy call I've seen from him is the Belichick clock troll in the wildcard game

To troll clowns like you who take the titans way too seriously lol

So we are name calling now? You calling me a clown? You don’t know what I take serious. It isn’t sports. Sports are entertainment. I truly don’t take this serious at all as the Titans success or lack of doesn’t change my life. It’s fun either way.

You are a sad person. How miserable must your life be that your purpose in life is to post a ton , I mean you post a lot in a fan forum for a team you apparently don’t really like or ever have much positive to say about. To screw with other people who are actually fans of the team. Self admitted troll. How truly pathetic. I’m actually sad for you.

I’ve got a bet for you... if the Titans finish better than 6-10 you delete your account and go away. If they go 6-10 without major injury, I’ll go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back