Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t even know Simmons is out. No way you can dedicate 10-15% of your salary cap to one player that plays a position that has that little impact in the Titans system. Would much rather spend it on a Top notch WR that can score on any play.

No
Wouldn’t even know Simmons is out. No way you can dedicate 10-15% of your salary cap to one player that plays a position that has that little impact in the Titans system. Would much rather spend it on a Top notch WR that can score on any play.
I'd rather have simmons

Sure glad I sold my season tickets for the rest of the year. Would suck to drive 2 hours to suffer through this. I wonder if Titans realize Downing actually hurts their attendance because the offense is so painful to watch?

No

I'd rather have simmons
Like many on here, you have no clue how to work the cap. You are caught up in your emotions. “Oh Simmons is the greatest ever, pay him whatever it takes to keep him.” The defense is literally no worse without him. It’s a lot easier to find a space eating D-linemen in a 3-4 than a top WR that can change the game. Simmons doesn’t change games. He’s a great player that doesn’t make a huge difference even in his best games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back