Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Highway robbery. Even though I quit, I also think it’s BS they don’t have a designated area for smokers since last year. Eliminated all of them last season. Not even outside in the open away from everyone on the ramps. Smokers pay hundreds of dollars for tickets and can’t smoke outside away from
everyone, instead they have to suffer for 4 hours.
Who still smokes cigarettes lol. Also no I don't vape. I mostly see people vaping its rare I smell a real cigarette these days.

Like many on here, you have no clue how to work the cap. You are caught up in your emotions. “Oh Simmons is the greatest ever, pay him whatever it takes to keep him.” The defense is literally no worse without him. It’s a lot easier to find a space eating D-linemen in a 3-4 than a top WR that can change the game. Simmons doesn’t change games. He’s a great player that doesn’t make a huge difference even in his best games.
Lol yea OK. 1 thing, you forgot who is throwing the ball. 2nd thing, you forgot who is calling our plays. 3rd thing, denver is on their 6th o line formation sine wk 1, 4th thing, do you honestly think our d line is going to be anywhere as good without Simmons against teams with healthy o lines. Simmons s gets double teamed and still makes plays himself

Denver o line is straight fucked our effectiveness tonight does not equal how good we are without Simmons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back