Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure glad I sold my season tickets for the rest of the year. Would suck to drive 2 hours to suffer through this. I wonder if Titans realize Downing actually hurts their attendance because the offense is so painful to watch?
titans do not care

would openly say you are a bad fan for not blindly supporting any crap they walk onto the field

titans do not care

would openly say you are a bad fan for not blindly supporting any crap they walk onto the field
They’ve made enough off me over the years. Had a chance to double my money for the year, so I took it. The older I get, the more I enjoying watching it on my couch in the perfect weather and not paying $10 for a beer.

Has there ever been a 2-0 final score in NFL history?
There have been five different games in NFL History with a score of 2–0.

• November 29, 1923: Akron Pros 2, Buffalo All-Americans 0
  • November 21, 1926: Kansas City Cowboys 2, Buffalo Rangers 0
  • November 29, 1928: Frankford Yellow Jackets 2, Green Bay Packers 0
  • October 16, 1932: Green Bay Packers 2, Chicago Bears 0
  • September 18, 1938: Chicago Bears 2, Green Bay Packers 0

Everything about this offense is just broken. That screen was set up perfectly and 3 Titans just let the Broncos DB come through untouched to blow it up... maddening

Lol. Even the people in the crowd realize Stonehouse is the most exciting player to watch, that pop when the ball almost died at the 1 was loudest they've been

$10? Try $12-$16 now.
Wow. Highway robbery. Even though I quit, I also think it’s BS they don’t have a designated area for smokers since last year. Eliminated all of them last season. Not even outside in the open away from everyone on the ramps. Smokers pay hundreds of dollars for tickets and can’t smoke outside away from
everyone, instead they have to suffer for 4 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back