Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t know it is Vrabel refusing to hire a DC. Maybe there wasn’t anyone he wanted available this past off season. I think he will hire a DC in this off season.

I think Vrabel thought he could have his lackey do it with his "help." I hope this season has been a rude awakening for Vrabel, he wasnt good at calling defenses with the Texans and that trend continued here.

And of course he'll hire a DC in the offseason, there is no way in hell Robinson doesn't make him.

The Browns are playing a great game and are dominating the Titans, who clearly overlooked them. Titans mistakes have hurt, but the Browns are showing everyone that they are not overrated or complete frauds.

It's the complete opposite of what happened last season. The Browns came in with all of the hype and got the crap kicked out of them. Now the Titans are on the receiving end of it.

The Browns are frauds. You are letting your eyes fool you today. The is what’s called an aberration. Browns will lose in the first round of the playoffs.

I think Vrabel thought he could have his lackey do it with his "help." I hope this season has been a rude awakening for Vrabel, he wasnt good at calling defenses with the Texans and that trend continued here.

And of course he'll hire a DC in the offseason, there is no way in hell Robinson doesn't make him.

You are going to judge him on calling a defense based on 1 season when the entire defense was hurt? Kinda the same issue here? I wouldn’t say he is bad at calling a defense, I don’t think we know that. But he needs a true DC.

You are going to judge him on calling a defense based on 1 season when the entire defense was hurt? Kinda the same issue here? I wouldn’t say he is bad at calling a defense, I don’t think we know that. But he needs a true DC.

Now two seasons where his defenses have been horrible. He shouldn't be calling any defensive plays and hire a competent DC.

Browns offense outgains the Titan offense by almost two hundred yards. We can only hope this performance by the Titans in this half will wake them up and lead to inspired play in the remaining games of this season. The Titans being stopped on that fourth down try early in the first quarter turned the game and it was totally dominated by the Browns from there on.

The Browns are frauds. You are letting your eyes fool you today. The is what’s called an aberration. Browns will lose in the first round of the playoffs.

Newsflash...unless the Titans defense can find some level of consistency, the Titans are one and done in the playoffs.

The elephant has been in the room all season and has been unavoidable. The only way the defense changes significantly is with the addition of a real coordinator in the offseason.

I've said it before, and I will say it again, Vrabel's hubris in thinking he can both be the head coach and the DC cost the Titans any real chance of being a superbowl contender.
Yes but such an absurd amount of points and yards should force a change. That is simply unacceptable in today's league sans a complete bottom feeding team ala Titans 59-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back