Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like a nightmare..

That Nate Brewer drop proved to be deadly. Catches that, we go up 7-3 and this is a totally different game.

At least the Jags played the Browns down to the wire last week.

Don't pay attention to the Power Rankings, but I'm sure we're going to take a very steep drop.

Vrabel is a joke but Arthur Smith is a bigger joke. We telegraph runs and passes. Every game same formation same line ups. Here is what a real team would never do. On 3-1 you get cute and try a throw to a stupid fat lineman. You don't run your pro bowl running back because your a moron. Like a bigger idiot you go for it on 4th and 1 when the whole stadium knows your handing it to a guy who needs space to get yards and you don't get it because you running back doesn't have space and short yardage. That is bad coaching. Our defense is the worst in all of football. We never are even in the camera view on a pass. All year they ask Vrable why he doesn't press anyone.

Good thing JRob spent a 1st-rd pick on a player who will probably never start a single game for the Titans instead of improving the defense...

Yes but such an absurd amount of points and yards should force a change. That is simply unacceptable in today's league sans a complete bottom feeding team ala Titans 59-0

I agree with you. However, i think the Titans are too far into the season to make any meaningful change at this point.

This offseason, I expect a real DC to be hired. Vrabel then can go back to just being the head coach because he certainly has a lot of room to improve there as well.

Vrable is from New England yet he doesn't understand Defense 101. Landry is killing the Titans but they don't double team instead they continue to let him kill them. Borders needs to be fired yesterday he let 2 TDs go because he lacks the fundamentals of being a defensive back. He isn't even in press coverage and he still is running after receivers with his back to the ball. That isn't even possible at the high school level. He is not a professional football player.

Nfl hyped this up as the game of the week - especially in the AFC no doubt / shoulda saw this coming at least a little.

Browns had no statement games coming in. We now everyone will be on the Cleveland’s nuts now.

I don’t get the attempt for 2 but I’m just not confident in the defense to stop them from scoring long enough to fight back into this game. I hope I’m wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back