Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horrible game plan, horrible play calling on first series, mistakes and just a complete lackluster effort. They are earning this but whipping. My opinion on the Browns hasn’t changed. Baker is a punk, but he is an NFL QB. If you make mistakes and give them a short field and don’t cover people you get burned by anyone.

Titans just weren’t ready. This is on Vrabel.

On a side... why are you throwing to a lineman on 3rd down? Come on... you have DH. If you are going for it on 4th down anyway you run him twice.

Horrible game plan, horrible play calling on first series, mistakes and just a complete lackluster effort. They are earning this but whipping. My opinion on the Browns hasn’t changed. Baker is a punk, but he is an NFL QB. If you make mistakes and give them a short field and don’t cover people you get burned by anyone.

On a side... why are you throwing to a lineman on 3rd down? Come on... you have DH. If you are going for it on 4th down anyway you run him twice.
I agree....this failure is IMO the coaching and preparation leading up to the game

The Browns are playing a great game and are dominating the Titans, who clearly overlooked them. Titans mistakes have hurt, but the Browns are showing everyone that they are not overrated or complete frauds.

It's the complete opposite of what happened last season. The Browns came in with all of the hype and got the crap kicked out of them. Now the Titans are on the receiving end of it.

The Browns are playing a great game and are dominating the Titans, who clearly overlooked them. Titans mistakes have hurt, but the Browns are showing everyone that they are not overrated or complete frauds.

It's the complete opposite of what happened last season. The Browns came in with all of the hype and got the crap kicked out of them. Now the Titans are on the receiving end of it.
The browns are shit, we're gifting this game. Worst defensive game I have ever seen. The jets and jags could beat us tonight. The browns from 3 years ago could be beating us tonight.

In rooting for a 60 burger and 700 yards of offense

The elephant in the room will become unavoidable

The elephant has been in the room all season and has been unavoidable. The only way the defense changes significantly is with the addition of a real coordinator in the offseason.

I've said it before, and I will say it again, Vrabel's hubris in thinking he can both be the head coach and the DC cost the Titans any real chance of being a superbowl contender.

Team has given up.

Where is @TitanMark at? He said browns were awful.

I still think they are. My opinion hasnt changed. They are just playing out of their minds today and the Titans have played horribly and made mistakes, Henry doesn’t fumble! The first series on offense spelled doom for theTitans. This isn’t a great team beating the Titans.

The elephant has been in the room all season and has been unavoidable. The only way the defense changes significantly is with the addition of a real coordinator in the offseason.

I've said it before, and I will say it again, Vrabel's hubris in thinking he can both be the head coach and the DC cost the Titans any real chance of being a superbowl contender.

You don’t know it is Vrabel refusing to hire a DC. Maybe there wasn’t anyone he wanted available this past off season. I think he will hire a DC in this off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back