Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racey McMath: 24yrs old, 6’ 3”, 215lbs
Colton Dowell: 24yrs old, 6’ 3”, 215lbs

2022 stats:
McMath: 2 rec, 40 yds, 0 TD
Dowell: 67 rec, 1,036 yds, 6 TD

I still think Corey Davis would be a great signing for us if the Hopkins thing is smoke. I still don't think he makes the Jets 53 man and he would be a good fit for us as a number 2 if Burks can break out.

I still think Corey Davis would be a great signing for us if the Hopkins thing is smoke. I still don't think he makes the Jets 53 man and he would be a good fit for us as a number 2 if Burks can break out.

I'd welcome him back, then curse his name as he's sidelined four games into the season with a bad hammy.

I suppose looking at this, the goal is to get around the middle.
Seeing Denver on top with that much spent is so gross.
It’s also important to draft a good WR when possible. Phi and Cin are prime examples with Smith and Chase.
And LV shows that Adams is proving a waste of money for them. No doubt production was high, but the team success is probably due (at least in part) to that money spent on Adams.

So I was reading a PFT article about how Willis isn't guaranteed a spot on the 53 man, but with the new rule for emergency QB's they would have to carry all 3 on the 53 man roster. So, with that said, what are the chances that we could see Willis in other roles like WR so that the 3rd spot isn't unnecessarily used up? That 3rd QB would need some utility to be able justify putting them on the 53 man roster right?

napoleon-dynamite-uncle-rico.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back