Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give Willis ONLY this much credit.

throwing into the dirt infinite atts will get a QB rating of 39.6
Willis has a QB rating of 42.8.

so he is technically slightly better than throwing into the dirt every attempt but by a very small margin.
And provided we only use QB rating as the measuring stick.
I figured qb,s got more points that that if they have their helmets on correctly

I think we probably keep 6 receivers on the roster. Who do you keep and who do you cut?

Locks:
Burks
DHop
Moore
Philips

Bubble:
NWI
McMath
Dowell

Unlikely:
Kinsey
Roberson
Copeland
Harrison

I think we probably keep 6 receivers on the roster. Who do you keep and who do you cut?

Locks:
Burks
DHop
Moore
Philips

Bubble:
NWI
McMath
Dowell

Unlikely:
Kinsey
Roberson
Copeland
Harrison
I’m pretty sure all the Tre McBride fans said you can’t cut Kinsey.
It’s like some sort of tenure for preseason/training camp hype where they have to get super hyped so many years without actually being good enough to make the 53 man roster before they can be officially cut.
Once they’re officially cut, they get signed by another team to show what a mistake the titans made never playing him.
like I said, it’s the McBride rule.

I’m pretty sure all the Tre McBride fans said you can’t cut Kinsey.
It’s like some sort of tenure for preseason/training camp hype where they have to get super hyped so many years without actually being good enough to make the 53 man roster before they can be officially cut.
Once they’re officially cut, they get signed by another team to show what a mistake the titans made never playing him.
like I said, it’s the McBride rule.
remember how DGB tore the NFL up once the Titans unloaded him...

Locks:
Burks
DHop
Moore
Philips

Bubble:
NWI
McMath
Dowell

Unlikely:
Kinsey
Roberson
Copeland
Harrison
Not saying Westbrook-Ikline is a lock but I can't see him getting cut

Burks
DHop
Philips
NWI
Moore
McMath or Dowell

Jets just cut Denzel Mims.

I like the look of this:

Burks
DHop
Mims
Phillips
Moore
NWI

I'm not sure why he hasn't been able to find his footing in the NFL. Maybe a change of scenery will do him good.

Ran needs to offer the Jets a late round pick for him, because by him getting flat out cut I'm sure there's a few other teams we'll have to compete with to get.

This Mims cut will end the hopes of CD84 coming back to Nashville.

I'm not sure why he hasn't been able to find his footing in the NFL. Maybe a change of scenery will do him good.

Ran needs to offer the Jets a late round pick for him, because by him getting flat out cut I'm sure there's a few other teams we'll have to compete with to get.

This Mims cut will end the hopes of CD84 coming back to Nashville.
Right. It was either Mims or CD. They cut Mims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back