Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davis and Tanny do have a history of being productive together, but unless he were cut and willing to come to the Titans for near the vet minimum I don’t see it happening

Not this guy, that's for sure. I'd rather roll the dice that Hopkins can at least put up 1,000 yards and a half a dozen TD catches than someone who was very underwhelming as a Titan and could never shoulder the load as the #1 guy. Davis didn't do much of anything with the Jets, either. It's looking more and more like he'll be with the Jets this season, when he plays 6 or 7 games and finishes with 300 yards people on this forum and other Titan's online communities will STILL defend him.
Think a 1000 and half dozen is a dream. 750 and half a cake would be more plausible, and id take it happily. Anything close to that would be great.

NY Giants signing Cole Beasley, so now at WR they have
Cole Beasley
WanDale Robinson
Jalin Hyatt
Paris Campbell
Darius Slayton
Isaiah Hodgins
Jamison Crowder
Bryce Ford Wheaton
Sterling Shepherd

Would love to trade for Wan Dale to reunite with Levis

Cole Beasley
WanDale Robinson
Jalin Hyatt
Paris Campbell
Darius Slayton
Isaiah Hodgins
Jamison Crowder
Bryce Ford Wheaton
Sterling Shepherd

Reunite with our #3 QB? ;)

Browns rookie year...Raymond had 48 recs 576 yds 4 TDs in 2021...no one really else on the roster at WR though

And what did we have on our roster?

Not exactly the greatest show in turf was it lol

Letting Kalif Raymond go was another stupid move by JRobd. He was cheap depth and a better return guy than we have. It's also good to have at least one short receiver.

Raymond though is better off with a team that knows how to use him.

And what did we have on our roster?

Not exactly the greatest show in turf was it lol

Letting Kalif Raymond go was another stupid move by JRobd. He was cheap depth and a better return guy than we have. It's also good to have at least one short receiver.

Raymond though is better off with a team that knows how to use him.
The original point was Mims is going from the Jets where he was the 4th WR and complaining about PT to Detroit where here will likely be the 4th when Williams comes back

Browns rookie year...Raymond had 48 recs 576 yds 4 TDs in 2021...no one really else on the roster at WR though
Honestly liked Raymond. Didn’t think he was good enough to fight over in FA, but he was ok.

man’s the moment I read bubble screen, my eyes went red and my blood boiled because he was replaced by Rogers, who shouldn’t have ever been on the field but somehow confused our “OC” into taking the ball away from Henry, Brown or the other dozen better guys on offense.

Honestly liked Raymond. Didn’t think he was good enough to fight over in FA, but he was ok.

man’s the moment I read bubble screen, my eyes went red and my blood boiled because he was replaced by Rogers, who shouldn’t have ever been on the field but somehow confused our “OC” into taking the ball away from Henry, Brown or the other dozen better guys on offense.
Raymond was a good return guy...the only catch I remember was the long one vs Buffalo I think?

Titans took lots of deep shots with Raymond as target... caught his fair share of them

lots as in more than they probably should have

Titans took lots of deep shots with Raymond as target... caught his fair share of them

lots as in more than they probably should have

Sadly we don't have that deep threat anymore besides McMath, but I highly doubt that's going to work IF he makes the team.

Burks did get open deep against the Packers. So let's see how that pans out.

Cole Beasley
WanDale Robinson
Jalin Hyatt
Paris Campbell
Darius Slayton
Isaiah Hodgins
Jamison Crowder
Bryce Ford Wheaton
Sterling Shepherd

Eww why would they do that? WanDale isn't going anywhere. If anything, it's bye-bye Sterling Shepard.

For 2 seasons I was saying, trade for Slayton. Last off-season he seemed like a cast off and I'm pretty sure he wanted out and the Giants wanted rid of him. He was underused until, surprise surprise, Shepard got hurt. Slayton got more playtime and had a mini breakout. Now they resigned him. Wasted opportunity.

Eww why would they do that? WanDale isn't going anywhere. If anything, it's bye-bye Sterling Shepard.

For 2 seasons I was saying, trade for Slayton. Last off-season he seemed like a cast off and I'm pretty sure he wanted out and the Giants wanted rid of him. He was underused until, surprise surprise, Shepard got hurt. Slayton got more playtime and had a mini breakout. Now they resigned him. Wasted opportunity.
The guy we should have traded for was Elijah Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back