Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy we should have traded for was Elijah Moore
Significantly less proven and seems like he might be a diva, but yes, to swap a 2nd for a 3rd, it would have been worth it.

That said, I don't think many people expected that. Slayton was apparently on the block and also a unhappy cut candidate. We probably could of had him for a 6th or some meaningless swap.

Kadarius Toney was traded for a 3th. Also worth it.

Maybe we can get Renfrow now.

Burks and Moore have both looked GREAT in camp. The top 4 of DHop, Burks, Moore and Philips could be the best 4 we’ve had in years.

IDK why everyone so jacked about Philips

He's being NWI until he does something
I think there’s reason for excitement but there is some overdoing.
He only played in 2 games last year and showed some promise before getting hurt.

the best thing Phillips might bring is a real PR for the first time since maybe Pac-Man.

In today's game, you need another another threat besides just your top 2 wideouts, so I wish we would have picked up another solid receiver we could have counted on in the rotation. But with that being said, I think Hopkins, Burks, and Chig are a decent core.

We've been weak at WR for the better part of 15 years. Remember when Justin Gage was our go to. We finally get a superstar at wr and trade him away for hardly nothing in return. I know the AJ and JRob relationship went south but we should have got more in that trade.

Am I the only one thinking Roberson could beat out NWI? Every day Roberson makes an explosive play and we’ve heard nothing from NWI in camp.

We've been weak at WR for the better part of 15 years. Remember when Justin Gage was our go to. We finally get a superstar at wr and trade him away for hardly nothing in return. I know the AJ and JRob relationship went south but we should have got more in that trade.
Everyone and their brother knew AJ didn't want to be here...never played a full season as a Titan...goes to Philly, doesn't miss a game and puts up his best numbers
Burks is looking good so far in camp...hoping he's the #1 we've been missing....let's not compare him to AJ though, let him be his own player
Hopkins will help him in the way Julio was supposed to help AJ

I would say the relationship with a star WR shouldn't go south if you're managing properly.

Do think Burks will be what corey davis should've been. Also held onto that ball when he knocked the fuck out in the endzone against the eagles. Dhop is just gonna elevate his game and if he learns anything it should be just snatching the duke outta the air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back