Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why he hasn't been able to find his footing in the NFL. Maybe a change of scenery will do him good.

Ran needs to offer the Jets a late round pick for him, because by him getting flat out cut I'm sure there's a few other teams we'll have to compete with to get.

This Mims cut will end the hopes of CD84 coming back to Nashville.
That’s interesting. If the cut hasn’t been processed we could throw them a 2025 7th.
He’s on the last year of his rookie deal so the cap hit would only be $1.7M

I'm not sure why he hasn't been able to find his footing in the NFL. Maybe a change of scenery will do him good.

Ran needs to offer the Jets a late round pick for him, because by him getting flat out cut I'm sure there's a few other teams we'll have to compete with to get.

This Mims cut will end the hopes of CD84 coming back to Nashville.
who was hoping cd would come back to Nashvegas???

he was overused in college and was mundane as a Titan... at best

now he is old and mundane

Old and mundane is not the sign a receiver wants tagged to him. LOL
being fair... he aint old... but is on second team and all

just spent a few minutes looking at CDs career

another IR guy... played all games once in 6 years in NFL & catch % DROPPED as a jet from already not impressive catch % as a Titan

Titan WRs gotta catch the ones that come their way... they dont get 10 a game like elsewhere

being fair... he aint old... but is on second team and all

just spent a few minutes looking at CDs career

another IR guy... played all games once in 6 years in NFL & catch % DROPPED as a jet from already not impressive catch % as a Titan

Titan WRs gotta catch the ones that come their way... they dont get 10 a game like elsewhere
#5 pick.

what a waste.

if only someone could have advised the titans to not wastefully pick a WR at #5.

who was hoping cd would come back to Nashvegas???

he was overused in college and was mundane as a Titan... at best

now he is old and mundane

Not this guy, that's for sure. I'd rather roll the dice that Hopkins can at least put up 1,000 yards and a half a dozen TD catches than someone who was very underwhelming as a Titan and could never shoulder the load as the #1 guy. Davis didn't do much of anything with the Jets, either. It's looking more and more like he'll be with the Jets this season, when he plays 6 or 7 games and finishes with 300 yards people on this forum and other Titan's online communities will STILL defend him.

Not this guy, that's for sure. I'd rather roll the dice that Hopkins can at least put up 1,000 yards and a half a dozen TD catches than someone who was very underwhelming as a Titan and could never shoulder the load as the #1 guy. Davis didn't do much of anything with the Jets, either. It's looking more and more like he'll be with the Jets this season, when he plays 6 or 7 games and finishes with 300 yards people on this forum and other Titan's online communities will STILL defend him.
I think we’re discussing the addition to not in lieu of Hopkins.

still don’t really care to add CD but from a depth point of view, I wouldn’t be disappointed to see him return.
My only real heartache would be his ability to stay healthy. With as much time as he’s missed, doesn’t make sense to sign him if he’s going to IR for the bulk of his return.

Someone just posted about how bad of a QB Zach Wilson is, and that’s who CD had throwing to him in NY. CD has never been worthy of a top 5 pick, but he did come close to having a 1k yard season in his last year with us. I wouldn’t mind adding him as depth behind D-Hop and Burks. CD would probably thrive in the WR3 role.

Someone just posted about how bad of a QB Zach Wilson is, and that’s who CD had throwing to him in NY. CD has never been worthy of a top 5 pick, but he did come close to having a 1k yard season in his last year with us. I wouldn’t mind adding him as depth behind D-Hop and Burks. CD would probably thrive in the WR3 role.

How bad were a lot of the quarterbacks throwing the ball to Hopkins in Houston early in his career? Complete s hit stains of quarterbacks before the arrival of Watson. Davis played 9 and 13 games, that's continuity from his time as a Titan. A complete inability to remain on the field.

I normally don't give a rat's @$$ about UDFAs and consider it a nice surprise when one does well. For some reason, I have a good feeling about Copeland.

I normally don't give a rat's @$$ about UDFAs and consider it a nice surprise when one does well. For some reason, I have a good feeling about Copeland.
Antonio Andrews baby.
Out performed the top RB of his draft class.

granted it was Bishop Sankey who shouldn’t have been drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back