Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kid could walk on water and you all would say it's because he can't swim lol

Did he suck last year? Absolutely..but from reports he's showing improvement so we should support him as long as he's a Titan...which may not be long
Saying he sucked royally doesn’t exclusively mean that he doesn’t deserve a shot at improvement.

On the note of improvement, he was so fricken bad last year, it would be almost impossible for him not to improve.

that would be fantastic if he turns into the “StEaL” that people were claiming he was. I don’t see it, but I’m rooting for it.
All said, he has to prove it passed mini camp.

Saying he sucked royally doesn’t exclusively mean that he doesn’t deserve a shot at improvement.

On the note of improvement, he was so fricken bad last year, it would be almost impossible for him not to improve.

that would be fantastic if he turns into the “StEaL” that people were claiming he was. I don’t see it, but I’m rooting for it.
Agree but it's a start...he has to start somewhere after last year and early on looks like he is
Wouldn't it be ironic if Levis turns out to be the bust :(....that pick imo cost us potential picks at WR

lol he could throw 10 straight passes into the dirt and it would be an improvement because he threw the ball.

lol he could throw 10 straight passes into the dirt and it would be an improvement because he threw the ball.
I will give Willis ONLY this much credit.

throwing into the dirt infinite atts will get a QB rating of 39.6
Willis has a QB rating of 42.8.

so he is technically slightly better than throwing into the dirt every attempt but by a very small margin.
And provided we only use QB rating as the measuring stick.

so he is technically slightly better than throwing into the dirt every attempt but by a very small margin.
Wow!

Nothing ive ever seent was as disappointing as watching Squirrel take back to back sacks minus 30+ yards with the gsme on the line. Dude just had to throw the ball anywheres.

Terry Bradshaw had a 30.8 QB rating.

Troy Aikman was only 52.1

So it’s possible Willis wins a few Super Bowls.

Terry Bradshaw had a 30.8 QB rating.

Troy Aikman was only 52.1

So it’s possible Willis wins a few Super Bowls.
I’m for it, if he’s willing.

but in defense, Bradshaw is arguably the worst HoF QB and without an all time great D, probably doesn’t have SBs. But for good measure he was also given HoF WR and RB and OL.

kind of a similar story for Aikman albeit, he was a much safer QB. He’d post up his seasonal middle of the pack numbers, hit up his HoF WR and rely on his HoF OL and RB.

so there is hope. Provided there are HoFers signed all around Willis, no question titans can wins some trophies.

WR room built for 2023

1 Burks
2 Hopkins
3 Phillips
4 NWI

I think Hopkins takes our WR rooms from bottom 3 in the league to above average.
With the defense and Henry, if the OL can perform, and we can beat the injury bug…. We may have a solid season.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m for it, if he’s willing.

but in defense, Bradshaw is arguably the worst HoF QB and without an all time great D, probably doesn’t have SBs. But for good measure he was also given HoF WR and RB and OL.

kind of a similar story for Aikman albeit, he was a much safer QB. He’d post up his seasonal middle of the pack numbers, hit up his HoF WR and rely on his HoF OL and RB.

so there is hope. Provided there are HoFers signed all around Willis, no question titans can wins some trophies.

I was kinda being sarcastic. I’m not hopeful about Willis. But he has talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back