Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should probably touch base with the kid, let him know they're pulling for him

Seems like that may go a long ways for him.
We don't know that they haven't. We only know that JRob specifically hasn't in an undetermined amount of time.

Vrabel, the new OC, the OL coach, a health and condition coach, any additional HR reps that work w/ Jrob, or even AAS herself, could have reached out and spoken with him at any point and just not reported about it.

took him 2 years before he said it with Dodd.

Dude he literally said it moments after announcing his release. No boss is going to say shouldn’t have hired you while you still work there. Do y’all work real jobs and have real interactions with people? Lol

Great... the combine isn't happening either (well in theory anyway...)
Guess Mel Kiper and the rest of the media morons will have to overhype QB's without the use of any physical attributes tests.

Don't worry though, I'm sure Mock draft 37.75 on Mel Kiper's board will reflect what actually happens.

Hard to believe this guy has been such a dumb-a$$. And weren’t there any pre-draft indicators that this moron was dumber than a box of rocks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to believe this guy has been such a *******. And weren’t there any pre-draft indicators that this moron was dumber than a box of rocks?
According to JRob they did

Terry McCormick

@terrymc13

Jon Robinson on Isaiah Wilson: We did a lot of work on him, leading up to the evaluation process. The player that was here in the fall in Nashville was not the player we evaluated. He's going to have to make a determination if he wants to play pro football. That's on him.
1:23 PM · Feb 16, 2021

Would like for jrob to own up and just say "yeah we missed on this pick" rather than continually saying "well it's up to him to prove he wants to be here".
I dont think he can/should do that while he is still on the roster. I do believe he will say that once he is eventually cut

If Fulton, Evans, Murchison, Brewer, Tart and Westbrook-Ikhine all become solid contributors, I ain’t mad at this draft.

I certainly blame Wilson more than Jrob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back