Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to JRob they did

Terry McCormick

@terrymc13

Jon Robinson on Isaiah Wilson: We did a lot of work on him, leading up to the evaluation process. The player that was here in the fall in Nashville was not the player we evaluated. He's going to have to make a determination if he wants to play pro football. That's on him.
1:23 PM · Feb 16, 2021
Yeah, I saw that, and that’s kind of what I was alluding to. Through the entire scouting process there wasn’t one sign that this guys was such a dipchit?

Hard to believe that he has been this model person and player and then all of the sudden he’s completely off the rails without any warning signs anywhere.

Yeah, I saw that, and that’s kind of what I was alluding to. Through the entire scouting process there wasn’t one sign that this guys was such a dipchit?

Hard to believe that he has been this model person and player and then all of the sudden he’s completely off the rails without any warning signs anywhere.
Millions of dollars does that to some people

Wilson is not a professional

No arguments here.
He either does what he was brought in (drafted) to do or gets let go. Non of that "Hope" he gets his act together excuses.
I'm one of those Military Gent's who learned from the "school of hard knocks" that hope is not a good strategy.

According to JRob they did

Terry McCormick

@terrymc13

Jon Robinson on Isaiah Wilson: We did a lot of work on him, leading up to the evaluation process. The player that was here in the fall in Nashville was not the player we evaluated. He's going to have to make a determination if he wants to play pro football. That's on him.
1:23 PM · Feb 16, 2021

They obviously need to rethink the psychology portion of the questioning..

Literally, put him through quick answer questions. That way he doesn't have time to recollect everything his agent gameplanned him for.

I mean something stupid even -- we had questions like that on Operator testing for machining. They seemed stupid at first, but each question served a purpose. It was to put a profile on you without you even really knowing.

Firefighter or Policeman? Dog or Cat? Music or Drawing? Winter or Summer? Communication or Production? etc etc.

Wilson didn’t get paid to pick himself. Whether it was poor scouting or not, JRob responsible for personnel not Wilson. Wilson responsible for chitty play, but JRob was responsible for picking him.

Oh he (JROB) definitely whiffed most of the off-season. Wilson was "picked" based on his ability / potential to play football , not for his passion for bad decisions ...

Oh he (JROB) definitely whiffed most of the off-season. Wilson was "picked" based on his ability / potential to play football , not for his passion for bad decisions ...

It's hard to fathom a worse offseason for GM than Robinson had in 2020. Every move he made basically failed due to stupidity, poor play, or injuries.

The sad thing is Clowney was probably his best FA pickup before the injury. Too many people expected him to rack up sacks and forgot that wasn't what his strength was. I think most people knew that Beasley was a big reach/risk. I don't think anyone saw the shitshow that Wilson would become and injuries ravaged a lot of the other rookies.

It's hard to fathom a worse offseason for GM than Robinson had in 2020. Every move he made basically failed due to stupidity, poor play, or injuries.

The sad thing is Clowney was probably his best FA pickup before the injury. Too many people expected him to rack up sacks and forgot that wasn't what his strength was. I think most people knew that Beasley was a big reach/risk. I don't think anyone saw the ****show that Wilson would become and injuries ravaged a lot of the other rookies.

Bingo ...

The sad thing is Clowney was probably his best FA pickup before the injury. Too many people expected him to rack up sacks and forgot that wasn't what his strength was. I think most people knew that Beasley was a big reach/risk. I don't think anyone saw the ****show that Wilson would become and injuries ravaged a lot of the other rookies.

We knew what we were getting with clowney. Beasley pissed me off with the no show to TC and his bullshit effort in games, that was an absolute disgrace from a vet. Wilson however, I'm assuming the coaches at his college must've told a few porkys about his attitude to get his ass drafted.

We knew what we were getting with clowney. Beasley pissed me off with the no show to TC and his bull**** effort in games, that was an absolute disgrace from a vet. Wilson however, I'm assuming the coaches at his college must've told a few porkys about his attitude to get his ass drafted.
The lack of effort was so obvious with Beasley that I wish we could file a grievance and recoup so money. He should be ashamed at the person he revealed himself to be.

The weird/strange thing about Beasley is that he signed willingly with us in FA, not like we drafted him or traded for him. He chose us.

That article is hilarious

Miami wants Football guys? Isn't that what is in question with Wilson? Whether he wants to be a pro football player?

Players they can trust? He hasn't instilled alot of trust in Nashville

Franchise altering player?...if he has that potential, why would we trade him? Thats why we drafted him

If he is as immature as he has shown so far, South Beach will make him worse lol

He has been a dipsh*t but I think he gets this season

Can't see us trading him for a 5th or 6th...not right now anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back