Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vrabel gets more out of no names than any coach we have ever had. It’s BS to say he doesn’t. When you have a void at QB and Oline in this league you lose. I don’t care who the HC is.
But that’s suggesting he gets bonus production out of no names, guys that perform to the level of a 3rd rounder from like an UDFA. Props to that but he gets zero production out of the guys drafted to actually produce.

again, he may not have picked the guys but unless they are uncoachable, he has failed at every level of development, specifically at the OL positions.

edit:
I should add that even when in Houston, he coaches the secondary to be out of position. This was known before his hiring and has continued.

Well the one good thing to look forward to is once DH22 passes the torch, it looks like we have another upcoming great player in Spears. One thing we’ve done right as a franchise is mostly hit it out of the park when it comes to running backs.
He’s fast and elusive but gets too many Carrie’s up the middle. I don’t think he can be clone

That was clear with that video of JRob trading AJB. Vrabel looked powerless.
Perfect example. The moment JRob did something against Vrabel, Vrabel let the world know it. Talk about all the draft picks, Vrabel high fiving and grinning and as happy as he can be... now you are starting to see the light.

People just refuse change because they are afraid of it and Mike Vrabel is scared of turning the page from Tannehill /Henry and Byard.

All off them were great players but is time to pull the plug and look for another set of guys to build around.

I watched Money Ball again last night. Somebody give Billy Bean a call. Maybe he can help us reinvent the game of football.
If he had actually won a World Series with it, I would be all for it. I want a SB. I have seen plenty of 500 or just over 500 seasons where we squeak into the playoffs and get sent home.

If he had actually won a World Series with it, I would be all for it. I want a SB. I have seen plenty of 500 or just over 500 seasons where we squeak into the playoffs and get sent home.
It’s really hard to win it all- we’ve been good enough maybe 3 times. I agree though. I would like a championship real bad. Been a few teams that squeak in and get it done. Giants come to mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s really hard to win it all- we’ve been good enough maybe 3 times. I agree though. I would like a championship real bad. Been a few teams that squeak in and get it done. Giants come to mind.
I’d argue “good enough” to win more than 3 times. “Should have” or blew golden opportunity to win, 3 times (as the titans).

Teams have called about Byard. One team called Ran about Burks per MCM.

Kevin Byard trade rumors: Teams are calling the Titans about veteran safety
I like byard and he was awesome for a few years but I’m now ok losing him. I also don’t think he’s really in a position that matters too much this season towards any winning or losing.

I am curious about that call for Burks.
Like who was it and I’m sure the content was not inquiry to trade for but like general health questions.
“Hey Ran. How is Burks doing? Seems like a rough go.”
thinking about it, it was probably Philly and sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back