Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like byard and he was awesome for a few years but I’m now ok losing him. I also don’t think he’s really in a position that matters too much this season towards any winning or losing.

I am curious about that call for Burks.
Like who was it and I’m sure the content was not inquiry to trade for but like general health questions.
“Hey Ran. How is Burks doing? Seems like a rough go.”
thinking about it, it was probably Philly and sarcastic.

CFL or XFL team, I assume.

I guess. Weird though- I’ve always thought he’s heir apparent to Belichek.

Most always believed it was McDaniels that was the heir apparent.

I’ve never heard Vrables name until now and from mostly Titan fan and the internet. Pats would have to trade for him. I’ll take a package of draft picks including their 1st round pick.

Most always believed it was McDaniels that was the heir apparent.

I’ve never heard Vrables name until now and from mostly Titan fan and the internet. Pats would have to trade for him. I’ll take a package of draft picks including their 1st round pick.
I think NE is very aware that McDaniels is among the worst HC ever. They’ll let him OC all day, he was never gonna HC there.

Yes… I said “ I agree “. But he was thought of as Bellichicks replacement before that.
Oh, you were agreeing he was a lost cause back in 2010. I misunderstood, I thought you were saying it was this second run as worst HC in the league that convinced you.
So yes, I do recall something about a hot commodity in 2008.

Oh, you were agreeing he was a lost cause back in 2010. I misunderstood, I thought you were saying it was this second run as worst HC in the league that convinced you.
So yes, I do recall something about a hot commodity in 2008.

Oh yea.. he was the next big thing. Shocked he keeps getting jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back