Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is a egomaniac. He was pandering to his constituency. But he tapped a very real opinion held by many that the time dedicated to honoring our country and indirectly those who have served and sacrificed for it, should not be disrespected by those promoting their own social agenda in the form of a protest. It simply isn't the right time to do it. So Trump didn't instigate this issue, Kaepernick and others really did. Trump just exacerbated it. And it's ridiculously hypocritical to suggest it is in someway LESS appropriate to use his celebrity and this platform to express his opinion than the players use their celebrity and the anthem platform to express theirs. Like others have said- the whole thing is stupid. And it cheapens an otherwise important message that some folks want to express regarding social equality.

Freedom of expression is for EVERYBODY. Including those who disagree with what you express.
actually kapensuck's MOOSLUM girlfriend did

For TT

21994326_10154719389166262_8854372719884276771_o.png
does that count this?

That's a pretty insane conclusion you've come to.

None of the NFL players claimed to have their rights violated. They just thought it was a ****** thing for the president to say and they responded.

You can think it to be the most egregious thing ever. That's fine. I just wish the people making all the threats would just leave already.
and now the paying fans, those that allow for those BLOATED SALARIES like fatass's $875K a game will get their say...

For as dumb as you guys call trump, you give his errant rants a lot of credibility.

Trump is full of hot air. The same thing has been said time and time again but for whatever reason, specific statements he makes seem to stick more or have more merit than others.

This was not designed to drive a wedge. It wasn't designed to do anything but cater to his crowd that agrees sitting for the anthem is unpatriotic.

It's unbelievable how you'll read into a Bs comment like this one but totally dismiss so many others.

Trump just says what everyone is thinking....

Trump has given a voice to the voiceless.

There really is no point in having a 2020 election.

Trump will win in an electoral landslide once again.

Trump just says what everyone is thinking....

Trump has given a voice to the voiceless.

There really is no point in having a 2020 election.

Trump will win in an electoral landslide once again.

I wonder if 520 is ready to bet me a $1,000,000 that Trump wont win?

I was going to take him up on it in 2016 but he couldn't prove to me that he was $1,000,000 liquid.

help me understand this....

> Live in big democrat-run city
> democrat-run city hires racist police
> police hired by democrats allegedly kills black people
> ??????????????????????????
> blame republicans
> continue to vote democrat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back