Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after listening to Mularkeys presser. He came across not too pleased to have done it. Especially when PK pressed him on the obvious of it not being his decision.

So after listening to Mularkeys presser. He came across not too pleased to have done it. Especially when PK pressed him on the obvious of it not being his decision.
Good think PK is there to ask the important questions about the huge upcoming divisional rivalry game next week.

And if the NFL players feel the president has violated their rights they have legal avenues.

it is clear though you feel the NFL players rights are important, and those with different opinions are not
That's a pretty insane conclusion you've come to.

None of the NFL players claimed to have their rights violated. They just thought it was a shitty thing for the president to say and they responded.

You can think it to be the most egregious thing ever. That's fine. I just wish the people making all the threats would just leave already.

None of the NFL players claimed to have their rights violated. They just thought it was a ****** thing for the president to say and they responded.

You can think it to be the most egregious thing ever. That's fine. I just wish the people making all the threats would just leave already.

I'd be happy to leave it

Well, I meant all the people threatening to give up their fandom and tickets and blah blah blah. Good riddance.

People posting pictures of all of their shredded gear? A) there are plenty of people that could have used those clothes, and not just to support their team and B) uhhh way to waste all that money I guess?

None of the NFL players claimed to have their rights violated. They just thought it was a ****** thing for the president to say and they responded.

I'd say likewise.

What makes you think that all or even most thought what the president said was s***ty (lots of stars, don't actually know what word you used)?
I bet plenty of players just don't care and want to be with their teammates on the decision.

Not that I think this happened but it's also been proven in studies that a lot of people will agree with a crowd to avoid being the person left out. I feel that doesn't apply to internet warriors though (not necessarily you).

I'd say likewise.

What makes you think that all or even most thought what the president said was s***ty (lots of stars, don't actually know what word you used)?
I bet plenty of players just don't care and want to be with their teammates on the decision.

Not that I think this happened but it's also been proven in studies that a lot of people will agree with a crowd to avoid being the person left out. I feel that doesn't apply to internet warriors though (not necessarily you).
Uhhh, I would venture to guess every NFL player doesn't want their employment status threatened because they have opinions.

I will be on the plane right after Rosie Odonnel and meathead... and all the others who threatened to leave America when Bush2 was elected...

16 years later they are still sucking up American resources and still not leaving when c4 was c*nt punted into the ashbin of history by Uncle Donny. They threatened to leave but have they ....

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

bendertheoffender.jpg

so beat it!

Uhhh, I would venture to guess every NFL player doesn't want their employment status threatened because they have opinions.
You think any players took trumps threat seriously? Your totally full of s**t if you even remotely believe that.

They didn't stand together to save their jobs.

Meek says "want some facts"... and his very FIRST "fact" is false. Go figure.

It is FACTUALLY TRUE (that's.. actual fact... by definition. Not the new sh** where you morons think you can make something up and it count) that black men are 3x's more likely to be killed by force by a cop. 3x's.

Now... what you're trying to do is use a population based argument. Where you'll say "more whites are killed per year by cops"... because america is 73% white... of course they are.

----

Next:

"Wanna fix black people from dying? How about find a way to get them to stop killing each other"

Oh yes. The ol' "I only speak on black on black crime, but never white on white crime" take. I want white people to stop dying too... should I figure out how to get them to stop killing each other?

Then, your irrelevant and FACTUALLY incorrect numbers:

Blacks killing blacks death toll: 6,000

Cops killing blacks: 125

Where the hell did you get these totals? Cops in 2016 killed over 300 black people.

"facts", huh, Meek?

Even with your integrity being absolute dog-sh*t... your numbers mean nothing because again... account for population.

1.1 million cops in America

43 million black people in America. So yeah... no F***ng sh** their numbers would be higher.

Good job. You'd lose middle school debates doing this stuff.

---------

Next:

"A cop is 18x more likely to get killed by a black man than a black man is likely to get killed by a cop."

Where'd you get this number? I can't trust you considering your entire post is full of bullsh**... so cite this one, please. :)

Also... you miss the point of the entire message.

If a black man kills a cop: He goes to prison. For life.

If a cop kills a black man: He gets a paid vacation. Then never gets charged.

THAT is the issue.

And THAT's what's being protested. Not that you care to actually know.

----------

Next:

You continue to mention black communities/black-on-black crime as if it helps your argument...

Poor communities are always more violent. White people have most the wealth. Natuarally, a group of people with a late start and inheriting zero wealth are going to be more likely to be poor. With that comes crime.

White poor communities: Crime.
Black poor communities: Crime.
Hispanic poor communities: Crime.

You get the point. Or... probably not. But it's there.

In order to fix crime amongst the black demographic- systematic oppression needs to be addressed. Acting like black people are more violent by nature is your racism at work. It's insulting to anyone with a functioning brain.

-BUT that's not the argument. Shouldn't cops be held to a higher standard? And when they murder someone- shouldn't their punishment be the same as anyone else's? Why when a black man kills another black man, he's locked away for life. But when a cop kills someone (whether justified or not), he gets a paid vacation?.... And do you expect black people to see these things every day and just keep quiet... not stand/sit/kneel/etc?... Of course you do. And you're who we're fighting.

Also- take f'cking "Meek" out of your name, hillbilly. But keep all the L's.
Glad you asked, also try to keep your emotional level down. I'll respond to you like you're an adult, even though I don't think you deserve it based on how childish your response is. You should be able to have a conversation without name calling. You can keep your L's.

Sources:
unarmed blacks 3 times less likely to be shot than unarmed whites and hispanics.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ce-shootings-and-race/?utm_term=.d2128a4a0e3d

cops 18x more likely to be killed by blacks
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ce-shootings-and-race/?utm_term=.d2128a4a0e3d

blacks 24% less likely to be fired upon.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/7343/new-study-no-racial-bias-police-involved-shootings-james-barrett#

blacks 13% of population, 50% of crime
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ce-shootings-and-race/?utm_term=.fd44a6fd27e8

https://extranewsfeed.com/blacks-ma...on-while-they-commit-52-of-crime-5f14cab1cc64

9 UNARMED black males shot and killed by police in 2017
10 UNARMED white males shot and killed by police in 2017
157 ARMED black males shot and killed by police
300 ARMED white males shot and killed by police.
These are proportionate to the crimes commited.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/

even look at the data of NY, it's absurd. over 70% of shootings are made by black people. Extermely disproportionate to other races.
http://www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/dow...planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

good quote here with more data.
"In 2014, there were 6,095 black homicide victims, more than all white and Hispanic homicide victims combined, even though blacks are only 13 percent of the population. The black homicide toll will be even higher in 2015. In over 90 percent of those black deaths, the killer was another black civilian. By all means, we must try to eliminate unjustified use of force by police. But as long as crime rates in black communities remain so high, officers will be disproportionately engaged there, with all the attendant risks of such deployment."

Also don't claim systemic racism when you can't point to any policy or laws that are racist, I'll mark affirmative action as a pass because that's racist against asians and whites so probably doesn't fit your narrative.

If you believe black on black crime isn't a problem and single parent homes isn't a problem then I'm not sure what to tell you. Claiming racism and blaming cops and white people solves nothing.

Are there racist cops? yes, are all cops racist? not even close.
Are good cops leaving the force because of this cop hating rhetoric, yes. This is anecdotal but I have family in the police force and they happily left because of everything that's happening, which is a shame because they were a great officer. Keep pushing this false narrative of racism and you'll have an even worse police force.

Last edited by a moderator:
You think any players took trumps threat seriously? Your totally full of s**t if you even remotely believe that.

They didn't stand together to save their jobs.
Well no, they didn't take his threat seriously since he's not their employer. That's not how things work.

But they did recognize that the comments were made to drive a wedge between those players and certain portions of the fan base/owners and responded accordingly.

Well no, they didn't take his threat seriously since he's not their employer. That's not how things work.

But they did recognize that the comments were made to drive a wedge between those players and certain portions of the fan base/owners and responded accordingly.
For as dumb as you guys call trump, you give his errant rants a lot of credibility.

Trump is full of hot air. The same thing has been said time and time again but for whatever reason, specific statements he makes seem to stick more or have more merit than others.

This was not designed to drive a wedge. It wasn't designed to do anything but cater to his crowd that agrees sitting for the anthem is unpatriotic.

It's unbelievable how you'll read into a Bs comment like this one but totally dismiss so many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back