Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same issues as last year. Defense can’t stop anyone.

Tannehill can’t make teams pay for selling out to stop the run.

Playcalling constantly puts us in 3rd and long. (Short passing negates a pass rush). 3rd and long = sack.

It's worth repeating that no team is truly as bad as they look on a given day, no team is as good as they look on a given day.

Although this team looks pretty damn bad right now.......
Agree entirely and with the AFC South as it is, 10 wins should do it and this is a NFC loss so as far as losses go, this is probably the least impactful.

zzzzzzzzz

could have played starters in the games... choose not to

100% on vrable
You disagree? I’m not saying it’s the only reason we’re seeing this disaster today, just saying it definitely doesn’t help.

My hope is that everything will fall into place over the next couple weeks with some real practice time under their belt.

another-one-300x300.jpg

Third down given up by our D
These boys are making business decisions right now. They know the game was over in the 2nd quarter.

Kyler has less talent on offense yet he's showing you what a baller QB does, make others look good!

We have the best RB, 2 legit #1 talent WRs and heavily invested money in a good O line yet Tammy can't do anything when Henry can't rush for 150+ yards.

titans still have issues with special teams- that is indicative of a in over their head coaching staff.

Special teams? You are talking about special teams? How are you seeing that as a problem today?

It’s not indicative of anything of the sort unless you are voicing an opinion and stating as though it’s a fact. Which it isn’t.

Why... Why the hell did I have any sort of faith that this defense and offense would be okay with the two dingleberries we have as coordinators? We did plenty as far as players, but the sheer fact that we promoted two bad asstant coaches to coordinators from within should have been a telltale sign that we'd go nowhere this season. Vrable sucks.

You disagree? I’m not saying it’s the only reason we’re seeing this disaster today, just saying it definitely doesn’t help.

My hope is that everything will fall into place over the next couple weeks with some real practice time under their belt.
I disagree its on china virus...

vrable had chances to play the first team as a unit... choose not to do so

No. Your point is Tannehill is doing something to cause this human turnstile. Hes holding the ball an appropriate amount of time. This is on the OC/LT
I stated a simple fact. Our line is not holding up and Tannehill cannot out run it. His only option is to get rid of the ball faster, or keep taking sacks and fumbling the ball.

Kyler has less talent on offense yet he's showing you what a baller QB does, make others look good!

We have the best RB, 2 legit #1 talent WRs and heavily invested money in a good O line yet Tammy can't do anything when Henry can't rush for 150+ yards.
Curious if either OC have any input.

His O line has something to do with that. This isn’t Tannehills fault no matter how you try and make it so. Tannehill has been sacked 5 times. Come on….

Baller QB ?

need to have a closed door meeting after the game. I feel sorry for the fans who went to the game and those fans who bet on the titans

Why... Why the hell did I have any sort of faith that this defense and offense would be okay with the two dingleberries we have as coordinators? We did plenty as far as players, but the sheer fact that we promoted two bad asstant coaches to coordinators from within should have been a telltale sign that we'd go nowhere this season. Vrable sucks.

yeah- what happens the rest of the season goes up the ladder for sure. But Vrabel chose to go without a DC last year- sucked. Promoted Bozo and Corky for our coordinators. Looks bad right now. And bad for JRob for letting Vrabel do it.

His O line has something to do with that. This isn’t Tannehills fault no matter how you try and make it so. Tannehill has been sacked 5 times. Come on….

Baller QB ?

Tannehill got our TD by tucking and running. Arizona is on him in less than 2 seconds on most of the plays. Not even a turnstyle lets people through that fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back