Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can fanboy Tammy all we want but damn the evidence is there. He is not doing much when Henry can't kill it and rush for 100+. All I'm asking is for the QB to step up and make plays. Kyler is doing it! Like I said kyler has less but doing more

Nobody is fanboying him? Your premise is BS. Kyler has less? His Oline is better. It’s just that simple. Kyler has time, THill doesn’t. The game plan was trash. To vanilla and simple. But the Oline got THill killed. You can’t ignore that.

Even if his offense was t going to do well today, his lack of any type of adjustment to help against Jones today says a lot for what to expect throughout the year.
The play calling was whack but that's what our cheap ass franchise keeps doing by hiring within. Would have been nice to design or get the TE to chip and help on Jones. However, Tammy was staring down guys and forcing to Julio. I expect more from such a highly paid QB

The end of the game finally comes leaving the Titans totally humiliated. A crushing and brutal defeat.

None of us can know what the future games will hold, but it is hard to imagine a worse game than we saw the Titans play today.

The end of the game finally comes leaving the Titans totally humiliated. A crushing and brutal defeat.

None of us can know what the future games will hold, but it is hard to imagine a worse game than we saw the Titans play today.

Unfortunately , this is we're they excel at.

The play calling was whack but that's what our cheap ass franchise keeps doing by hiring within. Would have been nice to design or get the TE to chip and help on Jones. However, Tammy was staring down guys and forcing to Julio. I expect more from such a highly paid QB
I absolutely despise the hiring within business, especially when hiring from within on a bad team.
Not a fan of downing at all today.
Already knew Bowen was s**t and if the D doesn’t improve (throughout the year), Vrabel should probably go for pi$$ing away a golden opportunity.

I can’t really blame THill after the 3-4 sack for being super concerned he was gonna get hit again, which he did. He’s not blame free by any means, it’s just a team effort in this mess.

1st quarter ****ed it for us. I'm sorry, Every1 knows Henry is our man so you don't rely on Henry straight out the bat. Try and catch them off guard but no we run 3 times on 1st down. Vanilla play calling gets left in pre season right?

That really is pathetic. Art knew to play action and/or take a deep shot right off the bat- that set the tone really for the rest of the games. Arizona D knew Henry was getting the ball before Henry did.

I quit watching 2nd quarter because it reminded me of when I paid several grand to visit Boston when we played the Pats in that blizzard. Just too painful to keep watching.

Just wanted to point out that the LIONS didn't quit and are still fighting in their game ... My team on the other hand ...
Titans did not quit today. They gave Jones their lunch money at kickoff and continued to give it up all game. I almost applaud their consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back